Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis New Years!

riverroyal
    Just don't park near his trailer palace. He likes to let everything "just drain out into the sand". :yuk: :yuk:
    that saturday?Im trying to figure stuff out.You wanna go somewhere?Salton sea?Glamis?Or will you be wore out?I got the OK for doing anything I want,kids dogs,the entire fam.You guys can sleep in the trailer

JB in so cal
    I was wrong earlier. We come home from Mammoth on the 31st. No desert for us!

riverroyal
    I heard it was cold there

nodigg
    So, I was heading out to Glamis after Xmas for the first time since, uh, I don't know, the late 70's??? What do I need to know before heading out? Other than avoid the Wash 4 area that is?
    Rick
    "No Doubt still" and "again" on the way......

pixilatedpussy
    So, I was heading out to Glamis after Xmas for the first time since, uh, I don't know, the late 70's??? What do I need to know before heading out? Other than avoid the Wash 4 area that is?
    Rick
    "No Doubt still" and "again" on the way......
    Avoid us??? :yuk: :yuk: You are funny! You are welcome to camp with us crazies Rick!
    Lets see.........what do ya need to know babe?

Magic34
    I think we are planning a night Rhino/golf cart ride up there from Gordons on Friday night.
    I'll be there to steal or borrow some of your gas with about 7-8 other Rhinos/carts as well.

pixilatedpussy
    I think we are planning a night Rhino/golf cart ride up there from Gordons on Friday night.
    I'll be there to steal or borrow some of your gas with about 7-8 other Rhinos/carts as well.
    DEAL! I will bring a lil extra! Or maybe I wont...........then you will be stuck & have to stay & party with us!

Magic34
    DEAL! I will bring a lil extra! Or maybe I wont...........then you will be stuck & have to stay & party with us!
    I just have to make it back before the sun comes up. That was my deal back in the day for some reason. It was back luck if I got home after the sun came up.
    Not only that, the wife would kick my a$$ if I got back at 6 AM. 4 AM is cool, but 6 is pushing it.

pixilatedpussy
    I just have to make it back before the sun comes up. That was my deal back in the day for some reason. It was back luck if I got home after the sun came up.
    Not only that, the wife would kick my a$$ if I got back at 6 AM. 4 AM is cool, but 6 is pushing it.
    LMFAO!!!! Cant wait....this trip is gonna be good!

Schmick
    Not so sure I like the Rose Bowl being on jan 4th and not New Years day, dont know what to do with myself that weekend now

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast