Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis New Years!

pixilatedpussy
    Highway 78... accross the road, instead of turning right off the highway to the wash road, turn left somewhere? Sigepmock knows?
    towards Mammoth wash.....Im not for crossing the highway...sorry baby..too unsafe for the kiddies.

Mrs. casean
    towards Mammoth wash.....Im not for crossing the highway...sorry baby..too unsafe for the kiddies.
    I don't know? I guess? I've never camped on the otherside... Chris will know. We'll see what we plan on doing and let ya know Are Sean & Dia going to come out?

pixilatedpussy
    I don't know? I guess? I've never camped on the otherside... Chris will know. We'll see what we plan on doing and let ya know Are Sean & Dia going to come out?
    I think they might be...planning on them staying with us.

Mrs. casean
    I think they might be...planning on them staying with us.
    Yeah! They should!

sigepmock
    We're thinking of staying on the other side of the tracks, it's a spot we used to camp at on the big weekends before it was closed, now it's open again. It's across the tracks from the store on the south side of the highway, right by the road that goes to Boardmanville, by the old air strip. It's not dusty, lots of little trails for the kids to ride on, and just far enough away not to have to worry about getting run over, plus it's easy to get in and out of, no waiting in line to get out like the washes.
    It's about 2 min from the store, and 5 min from wash 4. The only reason we are thinking about that spot is that we have the new baby and don't want her to get all that dust that comes in around 3pm in the washes and our friends going have little kids that are just learning and it's easier for them to learn on the harder sand/dirt over there. I like Wash 4 just not on the big weekends.
    I know I'm a spoil sport but we'll really only be a few minutes away and the Jello shots are definately portable :rollside: .
    Chris "Old Man already" Mock

Mrs. casean
    We're thinking of staying on the other side of the tracks, it's a spot we used to camp at on the big weekends before it was closed, now it's open again. It's across the tracks from the store on the south side of the highway, right by the road that goes to Boardmanville, by the old air strip. It's not dusty, lots of little trails for the kids to ride on, and just far enough away not to have to worry about getting run over, plus it's easy to get in and out of, no waiting in line to get out like the washes.
    It's about 2 min from the store, and 5 min from wash 4. The only reason we are thinking about that spot is that we have the new baby and don't want her to get all that dust that comes in around 3pm in the washes and our friends going have little kids. I like Wash 4 just not on the big weekends.
    I know I'm a spoil sport but we'll really only be a few minutes away and the Jello shots are definately portable :rollside: .
    Chris "Old Man already" Mock
    HEY OLD MAN Nah, we do need to think about the new little one!So that's where we will be camping then. Pixi- Lets meet up at Boardmansville on Saturday for a pitcher (or two) Or... It is golf cart close Damn, now we need the rear seat! We can for sure go back and forth! That won't be bad at all!

Sane Asylum
    Damn.........I thought this was ***boat.......
    Now it's HOTRHINO, HOTRAIL, HOT4-WHEELER........
    You fockers are having entirely too much fun when it's too cold for splashing a boat......

Mrs. casean
    You fockers are having entirely too much fun when it's too cold for splashing a boat......
    Gotta have a hobby for all seasons

H20 Toie
    I'm going after Xmas but i have to be in Vegas on New Years eve. :cry: this will be the first New Years i have not been at Glamis in 15 years

Magic34
    It isn't HOTCRUISERBOAT either!!!!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast