Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Weekend June 16th & 17th

NICE PAIR
    Bra please step away from the pipe. Hook line and sinker.
    We are talking, pipe > HOOKA & sinker, right?

abraman1326
    Dude, man, wow... I don't know anything about hittin a pipe. Oh wow, man. Wait, huh? You have any cheeto's, I have these munchies, and I don't know why???
    Guess thiat is my fault for jumping the gun. Saw it up there, and wanted the info, sorry guys...
    BRA

DCBob
    Dude, man, wow... I don't know anything about hittin a pipe. Oh wow, man. Wait, huh? You have any cheeto's, I have these munchies, and I don't know why???
    Guess thiat is my fault for jumping the gun. Saw it up there, and wanted the info, sorry guys...
    BRA
    Don't sweat it Bra, just pullin yer chain I'd be the new proud owner of the Rock-it Sled

NICE PAIR
    BRA
    Bra we're not picking on you, We missed you.

ELIMINAT THIS
    What was he driving?
    It looked like a 78 chevy pu,gun rack in the back window,body rot so bad you can pass jelly donuts thru the holes in the doors. a 6 foot tall rebel flag mounted in the bed. Basicly your avg. Oakley resident.

DCBob
    It looked like a 78 chevy pu,gun rack in the back window,body rot so bad you can pass jelly donuts thru the holes in the doors. a 6 foot tall rebel flag mounted in the bed. Basicly your avg. Oakley resident.
    And then theres the missing teeth :smile:

abraman1326
    COngrats Bob, I imagine you are going to have a sweet ass time in the rockit sled. The grudge match between Wayne and Keith hasn't been settled from what I hear. Wayne always left the good stuff in the truck, so now maybe somebody will finally be able to keep up w/ Keith on the water.
    What you doin w/ your sled???
    BRA

Lofty
    That sounds like my old truck! At least the headlights match.

Dimarco21
    And then theres the missing teeth :smile:
    DCBob is your "friend" available for some movie work????

Dimarco21
    As far as I know Robbies boat has never been for sale. I heard that Rocket Mans boat sold to some oakey out near Brentwood. Me, "I KNOW NOTHING" :rollside:
    Riiiiiight.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast