Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Weekend June 16th & 17th

Washed Ashore
    I will go but I dont know what I'll have in tow, I might have to row unless someone can get a ride with a Bro. Wow what a f'in poet I am.
    I may or may not have a new ride by then. I am in no hurry. I do have gas money though..
    I here there might be a pretty fast DCB you can ride in I called you back the other day and left a message ?
    Jeff

Washed Ashore
    I know i have said it before,but it will be finshed this winter.We will be there, it looks like the 16th.being fathers day weekend,we will have kids this time,so that means we wont be able to show all you guys how to drink and get naked!!!!Everyone that was on our house boat knows :220v: :220v:
    Jeff

Robbie Racer
    I here there might be a pretty fast DCB you can ride in I called you back the other day and left a message ?
    Jeff
    Look forward to seeing that beautiful DCB at Shasta Jeff. How much more do you have to do to get it ready?
    Keith

Rock-it man
    I know i have said it before,but it will be finshed this winter.We will be there, it looks like the 16th.being fathers day weekend,we will have kids this time,so that means we wont be able to show all you guys how to drink and get naked!!!!Everyone that was on our house boat knows :220v: :220v:
    Jeff
    Ya Ya Ya Ya !!!!! How long have I been hearing this and I thought I was bad !!!!!Now its your turn !!!! so get that SHOW BOAT going will ya !!!!!!!!!!
    OH ! I am leaving at noon today going south as the sun is shining and I can get over the pass with bare pavement around noon so will go as far a Redding today and see you tomorrow evening ( Sun )

valkyrie voodoo
    I will go but I dont know what I'll have in tow, I might have to row unless someone can get a ride with a Bro. Wow what a f'in poet I am.
    I may or may not have a new ride by then. I am in no hurry. I do have gas money though..
    We have a spare couch if you dont need to go fast :rollside:

Less than 6 mo. to go. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    We got our room from wed to mon.

Mrs Deltarat
    Less than 6 mo. to go. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    We got our room from wed to mon.
    Cool...we'll be there Tues - Tues....see you there!!

You guys are going for the week?

Terry, I think I will be going up Thursday afternoon, so if Jill will wash, wax and gas the boat, I will let her ride up there with me :rollside: , its not that far out of my way to pick her up since I gotta go to your house to get the boat any ways.
    Dave, your getting another new job so soon? Dam, your boss tired of your shit allready?
    Some one wanna enlighten me on why Keith dose not want the room under O.C.. I am thinking that the hoves might make a hell of a racket.
    Hay Norm, I might start bidding jobs. So out of the field and in the office I might go.

78Anthonyjet
    All right, the Mrs. has decided instead of taking the leash off, she will just go and chaperone. Trying to make reservations but the freaking office is closed till Monday, WTF .
    Six months seems like a long time to get on the water, we should do something sooner.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast