Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Weekend June 16th & 17th

NICE PAIR
    Ya !!! What boat I think its all smoke and mirrors !!!!! I saw something that looked like a SHOW BOAT in his shop this last weekend but it looked like the same thing I saw there last winter !!!! could just be a PROP like in the movies !!!!!!!!!!
    Cardboard mock-up for sure

Rock-it man
    Great meeting you at jeff's shop ,will make a list and get ya the info on all the injection parts ,maybe I can bring down there when I come down to see ELIMINATOR BOB !!!!! hehehe !!!. Had a great trip south to San Diego,ordered my TOTOR HOME and went through Tahoe and Reno on my way home and won some boat part $$$$

NICE PAIR
    Great meeting you at jeff's shop ,will make a list and get ya the info on all the injection parts ,maybe I can bring down there when I come down to see ELIMINATOR BOB !!!!! hehehe !!!. Had a great trip south to San Diego,ordered my TOTOR HOME and went through Tahoe and Reno on my way home and won some boat part $$$$
    Great meeting you & your wife also, can't wait for the day. Would that be ELIMINATOR BOB or DAYTONA BOB? ( congrats on winning boat $$$ )

Rock-it man
    Great meeting you & your wife also, can't wait for the day. Would that be ELIMINATOR BOB or DAYTONA BOB? ( congrats on winning boat $$$ )
    I kind if like Daytona BOB !!!!!!

78Anthonyjet
    So, are you guys saying that Bob (DCBOB) bought RIM'S daytona ?

stoker2001
    Yo Boatmaster, would that DCB be a single engine cat?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/....JPGSteve,tell me that didnt happen recently :cry: the block can be saved,believe it or not!!Call me if you need a hookup for good welder :rollside:

NICE PAIR
    Steve,tell me that didnt happen recently :cry: the block can be saved,believe it or not!!Call me if you need a hookup for good welder :rollside:
    Kevin, "that didn't happen recently" Have you got someone local that can fix a block? ( in case I know someone that needs it done )

NICE PAIR
    So, are you guys saying that Bob (DCBOB) bought RIM'S daytona ?
    Where did you hear that?

ELIMINAT THIS
    Where did you hear that?
    I saw some dude driving around Oakley the other day with a big ass Daytona Bob sticker on his back window. :coffeycup

Washed Ashore
    You should see what I can do with duct tape :rollside:
    Jeff

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast