Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: River Rats II Big Screen Premier

Sangerboy
    Allright V-Drivers, time for a party. The moment you've been waiting for has been finalized. V-Drive Video's most recent and long awaited production River Rats II will make it's big screen debut on Sunday January 15th at 1:00 PM. ( Jerry will likely release copies for sale before Christmas, but I'm going to wait to see it first on the big screen)
    This once in a lifetime event is taking place at UltraStar Cimemas Terra Vista Theaters located at 10701 Towne Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Advance purchase tickets are 10.00. At the door they will be 15.00. Come hang out with your favorite v-drive buddies and make fun of your favorite targets ( in many cases the same people)
    PM Sangerboy or email me at gmavos@pacbell.net for your advance tickets.
    Come out and support Jerry, let's let him know we want him to continue doing this despite the less than minimum wage he makes on these deals with all the time and money he puts into it. More info to follow. Greg

Wow.

Squirtin Thunder
    Allright V-Drivers, time for a party. The moment you've been waiting for has been finalized. V-Drive Video's most recent and long awaited production River Rats II will make it's big screen debut on Sunday January 15th at 1:00 PM. ( Jerry will likely release copies for sale before Christmas, but I'm going to wait to see it first on the big screen)
    This once in a lifetime event is taking place at UltraStar Cimemas Terra Vista Theaters located at 10701 Towne Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Advance purchase tickets are 10.00. At the door they will be 15.00. Come hang out with your favorite v-drive buddies and make fun of your favorite targets ( in many cases the same people)
    Come out and support Jerry, let's let him know we want him to continue doing this despite the less than minimum wage he makes on these deals with all the time and money he puts into it. More info to follow. Greg
    So there are no jets in this video what so ever ???
    This is all I wanted for Christmas, damn I am bumbed.

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    go back to your own section..
    im in ill be there

76BARRON
    IF IT'S FOR REAL I'LL BE THERE!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    This is all I wanted for Christmas, damn I am bumbed.
    There are a few jets in the Bonus footage under "Races". :devil:
    Jim, whatever happened to the CBBB vid I shot for those guys? Has it been released yet?
    Back to the subject at hand. Thanks Greg for putting this together, it should be fun!
    ---Jerry

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    Is this BYOB or what?????

Squirtin Thunder
    Jim, whatever happened to the CBBB vid I shot for those guys? Has it been released yet? Jerry
    I have no idea !!!
    I wish I could come out for it. That is totally cool !!! So V-Drive hit the Big Screen. Wow !!!

GOTTA SAY--- THIS IS OUTSTANDING........Steve

wsuwrhr
    How did you guys put this together?
    Crazy.
    So we are getting a movie theater to ourselves? As in 100's of seats?
    I don't know what to say.
    I'll be buying some tickets, that is for sure.
    Brian

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast