Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Announcement: River Rats II Big Screen Premier

Ditto here. the wife was taking me to the hospital and we happened to see Tom (Dragboat Dad) on the way out after he made a UPS delivery in our neighborhood. I didn't look too good so Tom just wanted to know if he could have my boat if I didn't make it. Nice to know he's got his priorities in order
    Funny you should say that. I told my wife, when I leave this beautiful world, be on the look out for a medium height fella ,gray hair, moustache, wears a baseball hat and looks a little cagy---the other guy looks like Bevis of Bevis and Butt head....... they'll both be sniffin around here....Steve

cyclone
    I was lucky enough to score a ticket today. thanks Mike!
    See you guys on sunday.

dmontzsta
    See you then...
    FVDOA -
    Future V-Driver Of America.

BIGCHRIS
    U guys have got to get plenty of pictures ,this many V Drive guys at one place priceless :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: especially after RCL and Mouzer get done cleaning house :argue:

MikeF
    See you then...
    FVDOA -
    Future V-Driver Of America.
    His first boat was a vdrive flat. Apparently, he was not that impressed. :crossx: :mix:

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    can someone buy me a ticket. I'm broke
    Dave swing by i have a few extras

dmontzsta
    His first boat was a vdrive flat. Apparently, he was not that impressed. :crossx: :mix:
    It was probably a heavy ski flat.
    I can honestly see Mike in a LIGHT runnerbottom or a hydro.

Sangerboy
    Jerry G. and I spent some time yesterday with the theater engineer getting everything dialed in. Picture is great, sound is great, everything is a go. Over 200 tickets sold- only about 25 left for walk-up sales. See everyone on Sunday, I'll be in the parking lot 8:30 or 9:00 AM.

Sangerboy
    [QUOTE=Speedin' Ian]You can't blame a guy for trying... BTW what was your answer?
    QUOTE]
    No answer on that day, I was a little out of it. But long ago it was agreed that eraser gets 1st dibs. :rollside:

dmontzsta
    Jerry G. and I spent some time yesterday with the theater engineer getting everything dialed in. Picture is great, sound is great, everything is a go. Over 200 tickets sold- only about 25 left for walk-up sales. See everyone on Sunday, I'll be in the parking lot 8:30 or 9:00 AM.
    Awesome job Greg. I must say 200 tickets is amazing. Hopefully this means we can do it again! The arian nation orange county chapter will meet you in the parking lot for those tickets, thanks BRO!