Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever have sex on a Dana?

HM
    The thread was started by me as a joke because there was yet another thread hijacked by Flashover and turned into a Dana discussion. We talked in length with him about it but there was a joke made about starting a thread about having sex on a Dana and so I started it. So anything in here is really just a joke.
    For the record, if given the opportunity I would have sex on a Dana. Not with a Dana cuz I'm married.
    Where did you get the genius comedic idea of starting this thread?

HOOTER SLED-
    The thread was started by me as a joke because there was yet another thread hijacked by Flashover and turned into a Dana discussion. We talked in length with him about it but there was a joke made about starting a thread about having sex on a Dana and so I started it. So anything in here is really just a joke.
    For the record, if given the opportunity I would have sex on a Dana. Not with a Dana cuz I'm married.
    Ohhhh, I get it. All Dana boats suck. I would never step foot in one EVER. I would also never be caught dead hanging out with ANY Dana employees whatsoever. Especially that atomickitn guy and Ken's Wife. Two of the worst people to ever know in the boating industry.

voodoomedman
    Where did you get the genius comedic idea of starting this thread?
    Somebody dared me to do it!!!! Do you remember who it was??

HM
    Somebody dared me to do it!!!! Do you remember who it was??
    BTW - this thread is working. There is a thread asking about Nordic boats, and not one Dana post yet. Don't tell anyone here.

Kilrtoy
    BTW - this thread is working. There is a thread asking about Nordic boats, and not one Dana post yet. Don't tell anyone here.
    GIVE IT TIME, Grasshopper

voodoomedman
    It's still too early to tell if it will turn. Only 5 posts. Boy it would be nice to come back tomorrow and read a thread that actually has some good info and opinions about Nordic and not did you look at (insert manufacturer here) boats and totally turn the thread.

voodoomedman
    GIVE IT TIME, Grasshopper
    Yeah I bet you a cop gets on there talking about Dave and his two weed wackers.
    J/K I know you don't do that.

Kilrtoy
    Yeah I bet you a cop gets on there talking about Dave and his two weed wackers.
    J/K I know you don't do that.
    What RD sold his nordic or bolted ontwo wakcers
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

H2OT TIMES
    I mean a Dana boat not just some girl named Dana!
    No. No one has ever had sex on a Dana.

H20 Toie
    it's up to 20 posts and not one word about a Dana yet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast