Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I Was A UCLA Fan.....

Desert Rat
    Great game today, now if i can score some Rose bowl tickets in the lottery it will be GREAAAT! (In my best Tony the Tiger)

Seadog
    The showing last year by OU was pathetic, but they were believing their own hype. OU has a habit of failing at the oddest times. Texas has a lot of potential to beat the pants off any team. Of course one problem is dealing with the culture shock of being in around so many she-men has its toll. They are used to eating real meat and not tofu burgers or quiches.

Kilrtoy
    . Of course one problem is dealing with the culture shock of being in around so many she-men has its toll. They are used to eating real meat and not tofu burgers or quiches.
    Trust me Sc eats greens and neck bones.....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Am I the only one that thinks Texas will give $c a game?

mbrown2
    No, not by any stretch. Every person from Texas and chicks also think they have a chance.
    LMAO....
    Horns Blow was funny too!

sandblasted
    I'd be sick to my stomach, right about now.
    Yep, I'm about as sick as I can get... sort of like the feeling SC fans had when the Bruins beat them 8 years in a row...
    The Bruins will be back, if they can just find a defense somewhere!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    The 8 successive wins is the longest streak in the series.

THOR
    The 8 successive wins is the longest streak in the series.
    That is right. USC is almost there. Funny how SC fans dont have a very good recall of the 90's.

Wmc
    Do you really want to go back throughout the history of the series? I'm sure before UCLA reeled off 8 straight, USC had beaten them like 20 times in a row.
    Actually, I had a few minutes, so I looked it up. USC now leads the all time series 41-27-7.
    Boy are you smart!!! The husband and I went out and spent a foturne on UCLA jerseys, any chance I can take them back??? I'm a UCLA fan, but yes they did get their butts kicked. It was a sad day, but I'm still proud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12