Thread: Reverse spam-orama: ANy1 have a Nylon 66 for sale???

YeLLowBoaT
    A friend of mine is looking for a nylon 66 for is son for xmas.
    IMO the nylon 66 is by far the best 22 you can get. F& S placed it # 16 or 17 in thier rating of the top 50 sporting arms a few years back... it was the only 22 to make the list.
    I personally would rather give up my left nut then my Nylon 66. So anyways I just thought I would spam this around the net and see if some 1 has one for him.

ECeptor
    Nylon 66 was the first gun I ever shot.
    Check with your local gun buddies, local shop, local gun shows. They are out there.
    You looking for one with a clip or with the magazine in the stock (end loading)?
    Also, looking for the black/chrome or brown/blued versions?

gramps
    I just sold the brown version...........still have the black/chrome one I got about 40 years ago. I shoots as well as my 10/22. If you want another nice shooter try the Henry Golden Boy. I hae seen a few "66's" at the local guns store and at the gun shows.............you need to get out of California and I'd bet you will come across one a lot easier.

wsuwrhr
    How funny. Nylon 66 was the first 22 I ever shot also.
    Brian

Just Tool'n
    I have one, but do not want to sell. When my boys get to be 10-12 yrs of age, they will learn to shoot with my nylon 66.
    Still use it about 3-4 times a year, late at night I hear the possums eating cat food on our bacK porch. will walk out back with a flashlight, & shoot them.
    It's amazing how big these things get eatting the cat food, sometimes night after night.