Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-letter word!

the perfect peach
    was 64* here today...{eastern shore,va.}...
    don't miss the snow :yuk: at all!!!...
    no snow forecasted for here either...just rain...which i am getting now as we speak...

MizBubba
    WTF?? It was almost 70* here yesterday, and now it's like 36* and rain/sleet. :220v: They're calling for more Weds & Thurs. This sucks! :yuk: :cry:

Huffer
    Shorts and tee-shirt yesterday?Little cold and rainy here today! :cry:
    Looks like I'll be traveling in snow tonight no matter which way I go! :

CMZRACING
    it was a killer day,75 &sunney!!!!!!!!!!!!The group and I rode our bikes around lake murrey,for a little hell raising!!!!!!!!!! I,m just trying 2 enjoy the last bit of good weather 2 ride in........Any hot boaters out there ride?????????????????? 2004 GSXR 1 liter! :skull:
    yea its starting here, yea ive got two old school gsxr's, one is a 89' 750 witha bandit 1200 motor, and the other is a 90 frame witha lil kan-a-tuna 600 motor in it. all assembled from parts in the garage so it should make a fun toy.

fat rat
    Snow blower is fully (waxed) ...and ready for action :cry:
    And I know you hate like hell to mess it up. But i'm sure it will be detailed by morning. :rollside:

HammerDown
    And I know you hate like hell to mess it up. ...
    I hear ya Daddy-o, :idea: maybe I'll just shovel instead...much easer to rewax the shovel

CMZRACING
    so whats the new wax thats out there thats so hard to get all of it off? dont want to use that........ :rollside:

LynnsJet
    an inch or so ....BUT still snowing

tahitian dragon
    yea its starting here, yea ive got two old school gsxr's, one is a 89' 750 witha bandit 1200 motor, and the other is a 90 frame witha lil kan-a-tuna 600 motor in it. all assembled from parts in the garage so it should make a fun toy.
    you a,ll do any stunting ???????????????I do wheelies &stoppies (old school) need to practice my high chair!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need 2 give it up ,been doing it 4 years,but your luck will catch up with U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rather take chances in my life than ROT on a the sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Life is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 short!!!!!!!!!!later!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12