Thread: Harsh Reality

famaffair
    First off, I know u guys r asking where in the world have I been. New job and not a whole lot of time. Fammaffair will be boatless this season. With my new job not a whole lot of vacation inthe bank, so we will wait till next year. We wil make a trip or two to Parker and ride the, dare i say It, JET SKIS , but be sure we are aware of boating safety and the rep of some jet skiers.

dicudmore
    lake lice?? say it ain't so :wink:
    have a safe season, and let us know what you decide to build next

bchbum
    Met you last summer at Blue Water, we are also going boat-less this summer . Way to many things going on this year .

looky_lou
    Good luck with the new job.
    We look forward to seeing you out LL or not.

Jyruiz
    First off, I know u guys r asking where in the world have I been. New job and not a whole lot of time. Fammaffair will be boatless this season. With my new job not a whole lot of vacation inthe bank, so we will wait till next year. We wil make a trip or two to Parker and ride the, dare i say It, JET SKIS , but be sure we are aware of boating safety and the rep of some jet skiers.
    Got to take care of the family needs first. And do let us know when you decide on your next boat. Your old one is doing fine and in very good hands.

famaffair
    Got to take care of the family needs first. And do let us know when you decide on your next boat. Your old one is doing fine and in very good hands.
    WOW, THAT'S A GOOD LOOKING BOAT THERE JAY! Enjoy, and I know you are a man of your word..Have Fun!!!!

famaffair
    Met you last summer at Blue Water, we are also going boat-less this summer . Way to many things going on this year .

I remember, that was a good trip and a pleasure to meet you. I hear you, so much with so little time.

you gots 2 chill
    Good luck on the new job, I 'm sure the you will have something really nice next year. I will be in Parker for Memorial Weekend. Let me know when you are headed out.