Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shoot Out In Norco

Kilrtoy
    What happened.
    they did a toy drive and the FD was there to pic up toys and a motorcycle gang shoot out ensued...
    What is the really scoop

SHOTKALLIN
    didn't hear about it. when and where?

H20Advantage
    Norco firefighter, two others shot during toy drive
    Associated Press
    NORCO, Calif. - A Norco firefighter was wounded along with two other men Sunday when shots were fired at a Christmas toy drive at a bar, authorities said.
    The firefighter was shot in the left thigh by what investigators believe was a stray bullet fired between bar patrons.
    "We don't have a sense yet of how it started," said Tim Brause, a spokesman for the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. "We do know that the firefighter was not the target."
    None of the injuries were life threatening, Brause said. The names of the three victims were not immediately available.
    The bar, called Mavericks, is a hangout for local motorcycle clubs and the shots may have been part of a fight between rival clubs, Brause said.
    The Hessians motorcycle club had collected the toys Norco firefighters were picking up.
    Investigators interviewed witnesses Sunday night at the bar.
    Corona police later picked up two women and four men whose truck matched the description of a vehicle seen leaving the scene and turned them over to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.

topless
    Traffic sucked after it happened. I heard on the news that they were stopping anyone on a motorcycle for questioning. I drove by there before it happened and the place was packed. Afterwards, the off ramps were shut down. Scary since I go to that bar and have always felt safe. Saddle Sore is sounding better every day.

Jbb
    Saddle Sore

JetBoatRich
    Shooting breaks out at a TOY DRIVE have to love the way they give to Charity

topless
    I think Barbigrl had something to do with this. :idea:

PowellScooter
    Shooting breaks out at a TOY DRIVE have to love the way they give to Charity
    Yeah firemen, go figure

Beer Factor
    Isn't that the bar that HBers go to all the time?
    ***boaters Have been known to meet there. I know one of the bouncers that works there and he says There are fights all the time anymore. Last week he got hit over the head with a beer bottle while breaking up a chick fight.

MagicMtnDan
    Gunfights at a Toy Drive - you guys in the IE area really know how to have fun. :220v:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast