Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Pixi.....

Mrs.Racer277
    Ohhh come on.... Where is your sense of adventure???? :crossx:
    You scared it out of me last trip! :cry: :2purples: :wink:

Havasu47
    You scared it out of me last trip! :cry: :2purples: :wink:
    LMAO! There are sooo many ways I could go with that!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    I'm gonna try to come by your shop next week some time to get an estimate. What is a good day and time?
    anyday is fine babe...But Geza coaches soccer & leaves on Tues & Thurs by 3:00. I leave everyday by 2:30 to go get my babies!

pixilatedpussy
    Are you in the washes? We will be with a big group along Gecko from Christmas on. We'll have to meet up somewhere. Put out Redneck for a target, I mean marker!
    LOL!!! Yah we will be in Wash 4! We will hook up for sure! We are planning on hooking up at Boardmanville one morn too!

Mrs.Racer277
    LMAO! There are sooo many ways I could go with that!!!!
    Opps.

pixilatedpussy
    Opps.
    You being a naughty girl again!!! I am gonna have to punish you later!!!
    Oh ..info for this weekend has been changed!!!! I will pm you!

MAXIMUS
    I know everybody is like huggin n shiat! BUT this is bench racers and there are some rules that need to be followed! 1st stay out unless your gay! 2nd glamis fags are not welcomed, unless your bald then that is considered royalty! Next no more warm fuzzy fukin posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use Fag at least once every post & balz or taint is good too! Now lucky did I miss anything??? :notam:

MAXIMUS
    By the way homosidal47 what time are we going to munch tomorrow??? He He He... munch.... :eat: :messedup:

Havasu47
    I know everybody is like huggin n shiat! BUT this is bench racers and there are some rules that need to be followed! 1st stay out unless your gay! 2nd glamis fags are not welcomed, unless your bald then that is considered royalty! Next no more warm fuzzy fukin posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use Fag at least once every post & balz or taint is good too! Now lucky did I miss anything??? :notam:
    You, my friend, are a Glamis Homo your self!!! I think this forum has gaydar and if I used the word "fag" a big, giant, FAG red light would notify all the Bench Racers that their favorite word was used and they would "jump on" (get it?) this post!
    I can post in here because I have convinced Pixi that I am a gay female and trying to get her to come over to my ways.
    To follow your rules... kiss my ballz and stay away from my taint!
    By the way homosidal47 what time are we going to munch tomorrow??? He He He... munch....
    Who's for lunch??? :crossx:

MAXIMUS
    You, my friend, are a Glamis Homo your self!!! I think this forum has gaydar and if I used the word "fag" a big, giant, FAG red light would notify all the Bench Racers that their favorite word was used and they would "jump on" (get it?) this post!
    I can post in here because I have convinced Pixi that I am a gay female and trying to get her to come over to my ways.
    To follow your rules... kiss my ballz and stay away from my taint!
    Who's for lunch??? :crossx:
    REEUQ ...GAF...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast