Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTM Update

HTM Lady
    In regards to all the questions and information. The boat has been viewed and marked. The 3 bodies have not been found. They are continuing to search and will continue until they are found. This has and is a tragic accident. These 4 men were wonderful people who left an ever lasting impression on every one they met. Steve is a dear friend to myself and MrPump. MrPump is my Best Friend and my Boyfriend and my life. I dont think there ther is anyone who wont dearly miss these men. Please everyone Pray that these men will be recovered so we can create some closure for the children and families that have to suffer threw this. Im sure I will be leaving the post but want to thank everyone for all the kindness and its been a real blast in the past. God Bless all of you and keep safe.

spectras only
    I think our friends were thrown from the vessel and they're not in the craft, maybe the local authorities just doing some demage control not to let the boat raised yet.{remember what MrPump said about we have someone in on this test,regarding speed on that lake].I feel for the families not being able to get over with this, not able to rest until their loved ones found.

Backfire
    Here's an article from Wednesday's LA Times: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/lo...098jan16.story

DMB
    From what I've heard the city is making them pull a permit to raise the hull,can you believe this shit.
    The divers can only stay down for 20 minutes max, then must come up and also decompress while resurfacing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12