Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jyruiz? How's the Boat???

famaffair
    I haven't heard are seen any post onthe maiden voyage. I hope all is well.

Ziggy
    It looks good in the pictures he has in his sig lines Told him I hoped to see him at next summers regatta.
    How's it going for you? I'm still jealous at how big of winners you guys were last summer...LOL We've had our good luck before so I suppose someone else was due....

famaffair
    It looks good in the pictures he has in his sig lines Told him I hoped to see him at next summers regatta.
    How's it going for you? I'm still jealous at how big of winners you guys were last summer...LOL We've had our good luck before so I suppose someone else was due....
    Things are going really well. We are making our decision on the new boat. More than likely a 28 party deck from Commander. Trying to put as much cash into the boat as possible. I do not want a six hundred dollar boat payment.

H20 Toie
    Things are going really well. We are making our decision on the new boat. More than likely a 28 party deck from Commander. Trying to put as much cash into the boat as possible. I do not want a six hundred dollar boat payment.
    Commander????

Ziggy
    Commander????
    C'mon, don't start that.........there are some of us that like them. We can't all be Ballers with Cigs...

Ziggy
    That deck is sweet........I can wish. I wholly agree with the payment thinking, make it fit the budg w/o pains.... Hope we see you guys out next season again. Have a great Christmas.

H20 Toie
    C'mon, don't start that.........there are some of us that like them. We can't all be Ballers with Cigs...
    hey i have a Commander also.
    But your right i will let it go.

Ziggy
    hey i have a Commander also.
    But your right i will let it go.

Jyruiz
    I haven't heard are seen any post onthe maiden voyage. I hope all is well.
    Sup Danny,
    the boat is good man. The wife and kids really like it, they should, they pushed for it over another boat I was looking at. It is great making the wife and kids happy. I have only taken the boat out once, but we had a blast. I can't wait till spring. We need to hook up out there when you get your new one.

Outnumbered
    Sup Danny,
    the boat is good man. The wife and kids really like it, they should, they pushed for it over another boat I was looking at. It is great making the wife and kids happy. I have only taken the boat out once, but we had a blast. I can't wait till spring. We need to hook up out there when you get your new one.
    What did you end up with?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast