a catered life
    next time wally next time maybe in june for cass's birthday

JetBoatRich
    Great fun Willie, had a good time
    I have a few pictures need to find time to upload

deltarat
    It looks like you all had a great time.

Desert Rat
    Sorry I missed it... Couldn't finagle that hall pass I was looking for. Raider room looks great Willie!!!

a catered life
    Sorry I missed it... Couldn't finagle that hall pass I was looking for. Raider room looks great Willie!!!
    thanks bro sorry you had to miss next time for sure and remember any bronco fan can be converted to the sliver and black

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    next time wally next time maybe in june for cass's birthday
    Depends on when in June. That is a busy month. My Bday is the 5th of June, Faith (the baby) is the 18th of June, and mine and Wally's wedding anniversary is the 30th of June.

a catered life
    It looks like you all had a great time.
    delta it was great thanks my snowman is happy, i got a new mystery screen saver, and a crap load of the good stuff left over the goose is gone and the ciroc is gone

Brooski
    Depends on when in June. That is a busy month. My Bday is the 5th of June, Faith (the baby) is the 18th of June, and mine and Wally's wedding anniversary is the 30th of June.
    Looks like Spearmint Rhino will be well visited by you in June.

Spotondl
    Willie & Cass... thank you for having us over... we had a great time, the house was decked out, the food rocked... and your bartender was smoking... and the zippered door prizes made it all the better... Thank you... Rich & Claudia

a catered life
    Willie & Cass... thank you for having us over... we had a great time, the house was decked out, the food rocked... and your bartender was smoking... and the zippered door prizes made it all the better... Thank you... Rich & Claudia
    thank you very much as it was our pleasure to meet you i'm glad you were able to make it and meet some of the fellow board members.........i see you had a chance to meet the living legend himself "jetboat rich" lmao now we all need to get together on the water and really party thanks again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast