Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPGRADED TO A HOWARD CAT....SELLING FLATIE

simi flatie
    SELLING SANGER FLAT BOTTOM SEE AD IN V_DRIVES KNOW ANYONE LOOKING?????

roln 20s
    I love the Howard Cat alot- I hope to buy one soon! Post some pics when you get them.
    Roln 20s

Mn Howard Cat
    My Howard Cat is assume. Are you looking at a new or a used one???

Simi flattie
    Just bought a new one....I pick it up DEC31....Closed bow.....

Mn Howard Cat
    That cool we'll have to get some Howard's together this summer. What did you get for power?? and PIC'S lets see some pic's. wink

simi flatie
    Mn Howard Cat:
    That cool we'll have to get some Howard's together this summer. What did you get for power?? and PIC'S lets see some pic's. wink No pic's this is a project boat...No power yet...
    no paint job like this already on a Howard...
    Custom made trailer....Custom rigging.. She will look Bad on the water and in the parking lot. Once the boat is home I will post pic's as I go along....Stay tuned..
    Soon to be Simi cat...

roln 20s
    Simi-
    I stopped by Howard today on my way home to Phoenix. Your boat looks bad ass. I will keep it a secret project from the rest of the boards , but just want to say congrats. Can't wait to see it done. I got a pic of it too, which I can email to you if you want. For the rest of you...you have to wait. But take his word, its gonna be awesome in the water and parking lot
    Roln 20s

Charley
    simi flati .... cant wait to see the new cat... Howard makes an extremely nice boat...you picked a good one! post some pics when you can
    [ December 21, 2002, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

simi flatie
    roln 20s:
    Simi-
    I stopped by Howard today on my way home to Phoenix. Your boat looks bad ass. I will keep it a secret project from the rest of the boards , but just want to say congrats. Can't wait to see it done. I got a pic of it too, which I can email to you if you want. For the rest of you...you have to wait. But take his word, its gonna be awesome in the water and parking lot
    Roln 20s

simi flatie
    roln 20s:
    Simi-
    Roln 20s Thanks!!! Pleased donot post the pic yet!!! Iwas planning on posting some as I go a long... But now That you got one you can post it here and if you would e-mail it over to me mmcclure@ersconnect.com that would be great.. I am not to far from Howards shop..When she is home your welcome to come by...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast