Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Video

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    What a suck up, it was a pretty good video though ......( . )( . )........music should have been pounding shiat though.........
    Sorry Kim, the problem is finding a cross between pounding shiat (whatever that is :messedup: ) and Lawrence Welk for Moneypitt.

GofastRacer
    Art
    I know how it is set up but I just was so impressed with that turn he made on the video clip. Very impressive for a v bottom Rayson Craft and you know that I love the Rayson's... Great driving job and boat set up... I know that I never turned my LP like that before. No Balls I guess!
    Steve
    But your LP was not a 19'6" GN either!..

GofastRacer
    Sorry Kim, the problem is finding a cross between pounding shiat (whatever that is :messedup: ) and Lawrence Welk for Moneypitt.
    ROLMFAO!...

Squirtin Thunder
    Jerry,
    Well count me in for an order. The more I see of my boat running, the better adjustments I can make, as well as my driving style.
    Thank you
    Jim

Moneypitt
    Ya Jerry me and Larry go way back, where was it the Aragon Ballroom in Venice.........Actually Jerry you do fairly well with the music. I just like the actual boat sounds better. If I were watching a video of a concert I would expect to hear music, you know like Larry's latest music video as seen on MTV...............MP

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry,
    Well count me in for an order. The more I see of my boat running, the better adjustments I can make, as well as my driving style.
    Thank you
    Jim
    Jim,
    Did you try and leave me a message today?
    Mike hasn't put the Parker videos on my website shopping cart yet, so just send me $20 bucks and I'll send you all the nostalgia races.
    Thanks,
    ---Jerry
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...card%20001.jpg

dmontzsta
    Jim,
    Did you try and leave me a message today?
    Mike hasn't put the Parker videos on my website shopping cart yet, so just send me $20 bucks and I'll send you all the nostalgia races.
    Thanks,
    ---Jerry
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...card%20001.jpg
    Thats the wrong card JG!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345