Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Plans?

FLEA DIDDY
    Could happen! Don't sound like the trailer needs much work. Your seats gotta be completly rebuilt or just reupholstered? Mine were shot, we rebuilt the frames, then took them to my seat guy and he finished them up in a couple of weeks....My seats? They was nasteeeeeeeee. I took them up to the local upholstery guy and he wanted 375.00 just for the fronts, to cover them only the frames and seat was perfect, I told him to eat shit on that deal. I'm buying some seats from WEST MARINE. 150.00 each. I have the seat frames forsale over in JUST JETS.

FLEA DIDDY
    We need to plan something for this summer. I like to plan way in advance. Somerville is nice but rough. Brazos was awesome. How about Lake Houston?For sure! Lake Houston or the San Jacinto river, The river has Bannnana Bend and the Skinny dippin hole, Nobody gets naked but it's the party spot,might see an occaisional tittie or 2.

Taylorman
    For sure! Lake Houston or the San Jacinto river, The river has Bannnana Bend and the Skinny dippin hole, Nobody gets naked but it's the party spot,might see an occaisional tittie or 2.
    Where are these places on the San Jacinto? Where do you lauch at? I've been wanting to take my boat out on the San Jacinto or the Trinity River.

Devilman
    We need to plan something for this summer. I like to plan way in advance. Somerville is nice but rough. Brazos was awesome. How about Lake Houston?
    I'm friggin ready! Brazos river kicks ass! I'm willing to try some new water though. And my schedule is pretty flexible other than second week of June. That San Jacinto looks like some good water. Somerville was pretty screwed up. Location was great, but I don't know if it was just a lot of boats or wind or what....

FLEA DIDDY
    Where are these places on the San Jacinto? Where do you lauch at? I've been wanting to take my boat out on the San Jacinto or the Trinity River.Come on now! where you beeeeeeen!, LOL. Skinny dippin hole is right past the hwy 90 bridge back in this cove. You can't see back there from the river. It's about 75 to 100 yds in diameter and it get's going pretty good, Good mix of boats, Jets, fish/ski, wakeboard, scarabs, you name it. The water is about 3-4 ft deep so everyone gets out and drinks. Loud music, boats beer and bitches. Me and my wife go just to people watch and put down some beers, there are some characters.
    We always put in off of OLD hwy 90 in crosbey there is a Paid boat ramp/camp ground the owners are good at watching your stuff.
    Let's get something rollin?

FLEA DIDDY
    I'm friggin ready! Brazos river kicks ass! I'm willing to try some new water though. And my schedule is pretty flexible other than second week of June. That San Jacinto looks like some good water. Somerville was pretty screwed up. Location was great, but I don't know if it was just a lot of boats or wind or what....Shiat! let's get somthin rollin.

Devilman
    Where are these places on the San Jacinto? Where do you lauch at? I've been wanting to take my boat out on the San Jacinto or the Trinity River.
    Hey, check out the Midwestern section on Insideline. There is a thread there from a guy called Evin Rude. Has a link to a short video they shot there. Looked pretty nice.

FLEA DIDDY
    Hey, check out the Midwestern section on Insideline. There is a thread there from a guy called Evin Rude. Has a link to a short video they shot there. Looked pretty nice.I can't find the link. :rollside:

Devilman
    I can't find the link. :rollside:
    I'll try & link it here. If it don't work, go to the site. www.theinsideline.net
    You'll have to register, but I think you'll like it anyways. Kinda like ***boat with a more, uhhh, laid back attitude! San Jacinto Thread (http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7499)
    If that don't work, try this, it should link directly to the video.
    Video Link (http://davidawilks.com/boat/SanJaci...SanJac_0001.wmv)

FLEA DIDDY
    Got it, I signed in over there also, FLEA DIDDY, That vid must be before summer cuz it get's packed out there.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast