Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: V-drive club meet in Bass Lake, CA

scottwizer
    I just got off of the phone with Bryan Lynch, head of the Classic V-drive Club. He told me that on the weekend of May 13, 2005 there will be a large gathering for V-drives at the Pines in Bass Lake, CA. They are having a boat show at the Pines with as many boats as can possibly come. He has been working on have boats from all years to be there... from the 50's to present. They are also trying to set up a sort of poker run along with a few other cool activities. He hasn't had a chance to get the info up on his website... but keep checking for any info. V-drive club (http://www.v-driveboats.com) Also he told me that more information will be coming up in the next club letter. Of course, you can always call him to get more information on the event. He asked me to try to help get the word out to get as many boats and people up there as possible for a great time. Hope to see you guys there.
    Jason

lucky
    interesting - very interesting , focking interesting -- The infamous Roman 1 will no doubt unparticipate lmao

dmontzsta
    Thats right in Romans neighborhood, maybe he will show up with that boat once and for all.

Beautiful Noise
    Thats right in Romans neighborhood, maybe he will show up with that boat once and for all.
    I heard Roman is still waiting for a New Prop & Prop Shaft since Chet ran his up on the Ramp. Legend has it the Gouges on the Ramp are Still there as a reminder for all to see. :rollside:

uclahater
    For those of us whose boats arent ready :cry: We can rent from Roman 1 and still participate in this grand event :idea:

dmontzsta
    Well I am a little confused, I thought Roman was on Bass Lake everyday, now I here his brother Chet ran the son bitch up the ramp.

ColeTR2
    gathering for V-drives at the Pines in Bass Lake, CA.
    Will zoomies be OK to run on the lake?

scottwizer
    I am not sure on running zoomies...I suppose if you had mufflers that would help. I have run a boat up there without putting mufflers in it, but it didn't have zoomies either. I would try giving Brian a call to get the skinny on that.

wsuwrhr
    Bass Lake and flat bottoms?
    I didn't think the two would go together in a sentence.
    Are you even able to drive a flatbottom on Bass Lake above idle?
    I spent many a summer there.
    Brian

v-drive
    I believe the fisherman rule the lake these days. in the late 50's early 60's it was the place to be. I think skiing is allowed from 8 AM to 4 PM.
    v-drive :frown:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast