Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How can this teacher not be fired?

Blown Spectra
    Do you have any kids yourself? You must not be of Christian faith?
    Dude.... are you serious??? This is what my House looks like as of 5 Minutes ago....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59DSC00065.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59DSC00066.JPG
    How can you say I'm not in the Christian Faith? I'm Armenian for crying out loud.... the only Culture that nothing but Cristian... I JUST DONT LIKE LYING TO KIDS thats all..... Go ahead people... be pissed off because you dont like what that teacher did.... DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR KIDS WILL BE PISSED OFF WHEN THEY REALLY FIND OUT THEIR IS NO SANTA???
    ERIC

atomickitn
    I don't see it as a big deal. What next tell the kids there is no tooth fairy or Easter Bunny?
    damm theres no easter bunny!...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :cry:

Schmick
    If you want to control everything your kids hear/learn in school, home school them

Havasu_Dreamin
    DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR KIDS WILL BE PISSED OFF WHEN THEY REALLY FIND OUT THEIR IS NO SANTA???
    ERIC
    Are you serious? Pissed off that there is no Santa Claus? That would be the least of my worries as a parent.

superdave013
    but the real question here should be::::
    Is she hot? And if so does she put out?? :crossx:

Blown Spectra
    its not my point Bud.... just dont like lying to them thats all.... i dont have kids (YET) but my sisters do... and i dont lie to them thats all.....
    Eric

Blown Spectra
    but the real question here should be::::
    Is she hot? And if so does she put out?? :crossx:
    hehe...

Biglue
    Dude.... are you serious??? This is what my House looks like as of 5 Minutes ago....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59DSC00065.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59DSC00066.JPG
    How can you say I'm not in the Christian Faith? I'm Armenian for crying out loud.... the only Culture that nothing but Cristian... I JUST DONT LIKE LYING TO KIDS thats all..... Go ahead people... be pissed off because you dont like what that teacher did.... DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR KIDS WILL BE PISSED OFF WHEN THEY REALLY FIND OUT THEIR IS NO SANTA???
    ERIC
    It's called tradition bro. Personally I think that telling a kid Santa does not exist should wait until they outgrow it. Just my view as a parent. Just a more traditional kind of thinking on my part I guess. I believe that denying your kid that whole myth of Santa deprives them of some good childhood memories. Yes I agree it's not true as far as reality but like I said it's tradition. Just my .02.

Blown Spectra
    It's called tradition bro. Personally I think that telling a kid Santa does not exist should wait until they outgrow it. Just my view as a parent. Just a more traditional kind of thinking on my part I guess. I believe that denying your kid that whole myth of Santa deprives them of some good childhood memories. Yes I agree it's not true as far as reality but like I said it's tradition. Just my .02.
    Gottcha!!!!
    Eric

Old Texan
    If youre going to contradict what their parents say, its best to have truth on your side
    The idea of Santa Claus is a real fun thing for little kids and just a bit of a tradition around most of the world.
    If some sanctimonius moron thinks it their duty to lay out the truth to these poor abused children whose mean parents LIED to them, well that moron needs to get a life.
    I'm about fed up with all the dam Grinchy a$$ attitudes about NO Santa, Freakin' HOLIDAY Trees, no nativity scenes, and all the CHRISTMAS bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've raised 2 wonderful daughters and have 4 grandkids. We love our holidays and all the good cheer and things to be thankful for here inthese great United States of America.
    If you don't want to do Christmas in the wonderful traditional way that it's been done for so long and continue to enjoy all the great times and memories it creates, than go F yourself and get out of the way.
    Kids grow up to quick as it is, allow them to have some innocent fun.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast