Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How can this teacher not be fired?

Biglue
    The idea of Santa Claus is a real fun thing for little kids and just a bit of a tradition around most of the world.
    If some sanctimonius moron thinks it their duty to lay out the truth to these poor abused children whose mean parents LIED to them, well that moron needs to get a life.
    I'm about fed up with all the dam Grinchy a$$ attitudes about NO Santa, Freakin' HOLIDAY Trees, no nativity scenes, and all the CHRISTMAS bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've raised 2 wonderful daughters and have 4 grandkids. We love our holidays and all the good cheer and things to be thankful for here inthese great United States of America.
    If you don't want to do Christmas in the wonderful traditional way that it's been done for so long and continue to enjoy all the great times and memories it creates, than go F yourself and get out of the way.
    Kids grow up to quick as it is, allow them to have some innocent fun.
    Very well stated.
    I respect other faith's holidays and traditions and I will not bitch about them being celebrated openly. Would be nice if people respected my traditional celebration of Christmas.

HM
    Sounds like we got some bitter people who didn't get a pony from Santa when they were younger?
    Claus-o-meter (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3...lausometer.mp3)
    <embed src="http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Elf=clausometer.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
    Hey...when did they remove the ability to put in embed files?

Old Texan
    If you want to control everything your kids hear/learn in school, home school them
    You little man are a JackA$$

Schmick
    I dont see a problem with what the teacher did. id be fine if a teacher at my sons school told him that there is no such thing as god either, that the the idea of god was made up when man had no way of explaining how or why things worked and is now only used as a tool to control the masses.... like Santa is a tool to control kids.

totenhosen
    Christian realting to X-mas and Santa being part of IT. Personally We enjoy the whole santa deal with our kids. It's tradition like it or not.
    Now pull your panties out of the bunch they crawled into.
    mr. Kettle meet Mr. pot!
    To be honest with you I could care less and find it how as a Christian you are getting all uptight about Santa Claus which actually detracts from teh true meaning of Christmas.

Biglue
    I dont see a problem with what the teacher did. id be fine if a teacher at my sons school told him that there is no such thing as god either, that the the idea of god was made up when man had no way of explaining how or why things worked and is now only used as a tool to control the masses.... like Santa is a tool to control kids.
    Nice entrance buddy. Your ass is now shreds.
    Popcorn please.

Biglue
    mr. Kettle meet Mr. pot!
    Nah........I don't wear any panties. I'm a free baller. :crossx:

totenhosen
    The idea of Santa Claus is a real fun thing for little kids and just a bit of a tradition around most of the world.
    If some sanctimonius moron thinks it their duty to lay out the truth to these poor abused children whose mean parents LIED to them, well that moron needs to get a life.
    I'm about fed up with all the dam Grinchy a$$ attitudes about NO Santa, Freakin' HOLIDAY Trees, no nativity scenes, and all the CHRISTMAS bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've raised 2 wonderful daughters and have 4 grandkids. We love our holidays and all the good cheer and things to be thankful for here inthese great United States of America.
    If you don't want to do Christmas in the wonderful traditional way that it's been done for so long and continue to enjoy all the great times and memories it creates, than go F yourself and get out of the way.
    Kids grow up to quick as it is, allow them to have some innocent fun.
    The thing is we don't know the whole story. What if a child in the class asked the teacher, "Ms. Hoover my older brother told me there is no Santa Claus. Is that true?"
    Not being a teacher nor having children yet how would you respond to that?

Schmick
    just dont see any point in lying to kids.

Biglue
    The thing is we don't know the whole story. What if a child in the class asked the teacher, "Ms. Hoover my older brother told me there is no Santa Claus. Is that true?"
    Not being a teacher nor having children yet how would you respond to that?
    By shutting the PHUCK UP. It's not up to her to stray from what the kids parents have instilled in them.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast