Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you think the President..

Poster X
    I feel the same way. It's as if you are the ones with bags over your heads. (with no eye holes cut out). Judiciary responsibilities in government are extremely important positions. Not to mention the length of their tenures. Most people with any integrity at all (IMHO) would think that lobbyists in general should be eliminated from the governmental process much less INLUDED into the government as decision makers over their interests. You often speak of special interest groups such as the ACLU but, you fail to see lobbyists as special interest? Amazing.

CARLSON-JET
    You're shitting me? You are comparing an OSHA inspector with a judicial appointee? lol
    For one BAGMAN, OSHA inspector is not what my father was. Can you please point out where I typed that?? Pops was in charge of inspectors for MSHA.
    I never said the appointees were good nor bad. I just pointed out the guilt by association syndrome. I also understand about a fox in the henhouse. To just say it's brown furry and has a tail does not make it a fox.
    Old Texan, Thank you, I was not sure if my point was clear in my example. I am not a political writer just an observer.

cdog
    That being said. I could care less what the international community thinks about us Americans and I would like to see the un moved to france. The leftys always come swinging about those two subjects. Totally stupid in my opinion. There's no bag on my head. I am a Proud Infedel American. :crossx:

Old Texan
    I feel the same way. It's as if you are the ones with bags over your heads. (with no eye holes cut out). Judiciary responsibilities in government are extremely important positions. Not to mention the length of their tenures. Most people with any integrity at all (IMHO) would think that lobbyists in general should be eliminated from the governmental process much less INLUDED into the government as decision makers over their interests. You often speak of special interest groups such as the ACLU but, you fail to see lobbyists as special interest? Amazing.
    Lobbyists are basically paid employees doing a job. If the employer changes they now are responsible to someone or something else.
    Can a Pepsi salesman go to work for Coke and still claim Pepsi has better taste? Not if he wants to work for Coke and get a paycheck for very long.
    You view lobbyists as criminals with one agenda. I view lobbyists as people doing the job for the company they work for. I view judiciaries as someone taking an oath to do justice.
    Everyone is human and humans don't always have proper morals, but not ALL humans are immoral.
    You are too worried about stereotyping the world in which you live.

Poster X
    So we should put Laura Carlsen Guillermo in charge of immigration. David Hilliard in charge of Affirmative Action and Ray Nagin in charge of FEMA. Ok, I see how it works now. I guess I didn't think it out?

SmokinLowriderSS
    So we should put Laura Carlsen Guillermo in charge of immigration. David Hilliard in charge of Affirmative Action and Ray Nagin in charge of FEMA. Ok, I see how it works now. I guess I didn't think it out?
    Sure, feel free to put them there in your happy little world of insanity. The rest of us have reality to deal with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234