Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why All The Bull$hit

Eliminator 4 Life
    I just want to inform everyone that I wish ***boat admin would step in and remove everything to do with all this bullshit on the boards the last few days. I see people have not done nice things to other people Im not taking side nor am I gonna post in any of it just my own thread here is where I will post. I dont really know the whole story I know most of the people involved and I respect them both and have never had anything bad to say about any of them. In my life I have sold and bought lots of cars trucks and boats and when someone says something is clean there are different standards to different people. People know me and when I say something is clean Im talking showroom condition clean. So when someone says the term turn key it could mean different standards to different people. I dont really think its fair to ruin someones life or lively hood cause he said it was turn key and it wasnt to someones standards. I know it is hard enough to make a living in Lake Havasu as it is and for someone to set out to ruin someones life is not fair. I wish this could all go away and be water under the bridge and we can all move on with our lives and all get along. I know everyone is different and we all arent always gonna get along but we are here for one thing and that is the passion of boating we all enjoy boating and spending time on the water. So with that being said I would really appreciate if ***boat ADMIN. would step in and remove all this nonsense so we can get back to what we are all here for and that is enjoying life on the water. Thank you and Sincerley E4L

KineticoH20
    I just want to inform everyone that I wish ***boat admin would step in and remove everything to do with all this bullshit on the boards the last few days. I see people have not done nice things to other people Im not taking side nor am I gonna post in any of it just my own thread here is where I will post. I dont really know the whole story I know most of the people involved and I respect them both and have never had anything bad to say about any of them. In my life I have sold and bought lots of cars trucks and boats and when someone says something is clean there are different standards to different people. People know me and when I say something is clean Im talking showroom condition clean. So when someone says the term turn key it could mean different standards to different people. I dont really think its fair to ruin someones life or lively hood cause he said it was turn key and it wasnt to someones standards. I know it is hard enough to make a living in Lake Havasu as it is and for someone to set out to ruin someones life is not fair. I wish this could all go away and be water under the bridge and we can all move on with our lives and all get along. I know everyone is different and we all arent always gonna get along but we are here for one thing and that is the passion of boating we all enjoy boating and spending time on the water. So with that being said I would really appreciate if ***boat ADMIN. would step in and remove all this nonsense so we can get back to what we are all here for and that is enjoying life on the water. Thank you and Sincerley E4L
    Works for me!

Jbb
    I think you are seriously mis informed......If you want to comment on something ....at least understand the story going on behind it ...all it takes is some reading .....and comprehension....and the old saying applies here as well...If you dont want anything to do with it ...or even want to bother reading it......dont click on it....There are all the boat tech related threads you want in all the other areas of this board

I concur.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I think you are seriously mis informed......If you want to comment on something ....at least understand the story going on behind it ...all it takes is some reading .....and comprehension....and the old saying applies here as well...If you dont want anything to do with it ...or even want to bother reading it......dont click on it....There are all the boat tech related threads you want in all the other areas of this board
    :idea:

Jbb
    Il coment where i want to cause this is how this all started anyways. Someone posting a comment just like you did right here.........
    Yep....you make it sound like you want it to all go away .....and that different interpretations of the word "turnkey"....is all this is about.....as I said you are mis informed......becoming informed will require you to read a little....or dont....but it sounds pretty ignorant to generalize ..... without understanding what went on.....and feel free to comment where you want...

moneypit
    JBB sux's
    Gittin' all serious n' shit :220v:

AZJD
    I don't know you and I don't want to cause any waves, but you have not read all the posts. Jordan never once waged war on Karl prior to him posting his personal record. No one knew what the team turnkey logo was for and it wasn't talked about on line.
    Karl has slandered himself by showing what he was capable of doing. As far as I'm concerened he is simply sleeping in a bed he made!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Yep....you make it sound like you want it to all go away .....and that different interpretations of the word "turnkey"....is all this is about.....as I said you are mis informed......becoming informed will require you to read a little....or dont....but it sounds pretty ignorant to generalize ..... without understanding what went on.....and feel free to comment where you want...
    One question are you involved?? This is the good old USA I can comment where I want thank you

Jbb
    JBB sux's
    Gittin' all serious n' shit :220v:
    Thank you sir......may I have another

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast