Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Ooops

Jordy
    Oh you had to go there. T-Minus 60 seconds till Charley is in defending why that wasn't such a bad thing....
    You know, if you think about it, it really isn't such a bad thing actually. Think of it as a theft deterrant. Say you're hanging out at the Turtle and someone tries to jump in your boat and take it for a spin. They fire it up and in their haste to make a speedy escape, throw it in "reverse" and throttle up. Now they've beached it further, drawn attention to themselves, and have no choice but to sit and wait for the po-po to show up and apprehend the would be joy riders. I think I'm going to go switch mine around right now.

Havasu Cig
    It's also important that when you put your boat in forward...it goes forward.
    Also, when you turn the wheel to the right, it is very important that the boat goes right- not left.
    My last Mach did the same thing on the water test. Turn left it goes right and turn right and it goes left. The bad part was that after they fixed it something was broken in the system which caused me to lose my steering and the thing instantly turned hard to the right causing the boat to spin and almost ejected my backseat passenger.

BoatFloating
    You know, if you think about it, it really isn't such a bad thing actually. Think of it as a theft deterrant. Say you're hanging out at the Turtle and someone tries to jump in your boat and take it for a spin. They fire it up and in their haste to make a speedy escape, throw it in "reverse" and throttle up. Now they've beached it further, drawn attention to themselves, and have no choice but to sit and wait for the po-po to show up and apprehend the would be joy riders. I think I'm going to go switch mine around right now.
    Those DCB guys are always on top of it....

Dave C
    classic!
    You DCB guys are all about looks (which is probably why your hair is perfect 24/7).
    However, there is more to boating than how your hair looks.
    :notam:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213