Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SS vs K

Calling the Brothers Dave. (Rankin and Bryant)
    Since none of the other K's are showing up to Red Bluff, maybe you guys would like to put an end to all the debates about which is quicker around the track?
    I have rounded up some money to put up and I am calling you two Primadonnas out! 2 out of three races wins on the long course. On a short course I feel Dave is too good and too fast. On a long course I think he sucks and so do you as the tuner.
    $5000!! Does this sound like something you ladies want to do? Or should we change the game to Yahtzee or Candyland?
    Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Since none of the other K's are showing up to Red Bluff, maybe you guys would like to put an end to all the debates about which is quicker around the track?
    I have rounded up some money to put up and I am calling you two Primadonnas out! 2 out of three races wins on the long course. On a short course I feel Dave is too good and too fast. On a long course I think he sucks and so do you as the tuner.
    $5000!! Does this sound like something you ladies want to do? Or should we change the game to Yahtzee or Candyland?
    Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
    Yo Dude, "all I'm sayin is".... may I recommend Burley instead of Red Bluff.

dmontzsta
    This could be really good.

lucky
    makes ya go Humm -- Rankins with the Experience - scarlotttttta the with the little package -- All involved - respectable --- I have not seen Toney in the k boat YET -- I have watched the Rankins and they are Poetry in motion ..
    Your right Donald --- INTERESTING

MAXIMUS
    Sounds like a box of baby wipes will be needed soon! :devil:

lilrick
    sounds like a good pissin' match to me!!!

The $5K is locked and ready to do battle.
    I will be the first to say that The SS80 is the best of the best! I understand what you are saying about Burley Jerry, but Red Bluff is the race. With Rankins knowldege and boat set up and Bryants driving, I doubt there is a team in the country that can beat them is SS. I just think we have something on the longer course with a K boat. Bryant may get flusstered when he sees a traffic cone next to him going into a turn

DAVEY B
    Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
    Bring it on rookie! Better bring you A game, Dave told me he was going to tell John to take out the throttle stop so we'll see what this thing really has. You might want to move your seat forward cause your going to need all down you can get in those turns or I'll drive right around you just like your a bouy!

rossdbos
    If this thing happens at Red Bluff, I have been toying with the idea of "Match races" for money/bragging rights at some of our events. I have thought of doing it at Long Beach in August if there is time in the schedule. A couple Crackerboxes have already approached me but due to the weather situation and full schedule we didn't get to it at Parker. I remember this being a HUGE crowd pleaser not to mention settling the arguements!
    Keep me in the loop and we'll see what we can do for Long Beach.
    Ross, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    If this thing happens at Red Bluff, I have been toying with the idea of "Match races" for money/bragging rights at some of our events. I have thought of doing it at Long Beach in August if there is time in the schedule. A couple Crackerboxes have already approached me but due to the weather situation and full schedule we didn't get to it at Parker. I remember this being a HUGE crowd pleaser not to mention settling the arguements!
    Keep me in the loop and we'll see what we can do for Long Beach.
    Ross, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.
    I like watching the K vs Mod U or champ boat! Good stuff!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast