Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: SS vs K

Yoghurt
    excuses are like ass holes everybody has one, sounds like the driver sucks myself, in more ways than one i heard. :cry: :cry: :yuk:
    Couldn't have said it better myself! :cry:

Moneypitt
    If you guys don't have your Screen Actors Guild cards in your wallet, you're just a bunch of non union scabs.........Not bad actors, but scabs nonetheless.......Ray

Wildchild80
    Come on Ray this is no joke. We raced Guru fair and square, and he came up short. It was a good race and a lot of fun. I have heard he has a new job and undergoing shock treatments for his depression, I wish him the best. He is going down the the next time he races us also. But maybe he will be stronger and will handle the humiliation better.

dossangers
    Couldn't have said it better myself! :cry: V-DRIVES NEWEST ''NUTSWINGER''!!!

Moneypitt
    Come on Ray this is no joke. We raced Guru fair and square, and he came up short. It was a good race and a lot of fun. I have heard he has a new job and undergoing shock treatments for his depression, I wish him the best. He is going down the the next time he races us also. But maybe he will be stronger and will handle the humiliation better.
    Dave I have no doubt that you raced Tony "fair and square". I couldn't imagine you doing it any other way. I was refering to the drama, the name calling, the new mascot,(which aint bad), and all the new t shirts etc etc etc. I really want to see race #2, (and #3 IF necessary) at Burley. The idea of an actual race at Irvine is kinda scary. Those guys in the fishing boats aint exactly part of a "safety crew", and this has to be balls to the wall from both drivers. At least at Burley there could be an "offical race" tag hung on to it, not to mention bragging rights in more than one state......The acting "part" comes from the "art" of being able to look and sound disrespectful to each other, when I know that is not the case. I'm sure the "group" will all be pitted together at Burley, not something anyone would do if they were truly upset with the other party to this competition........I have the utmost respect for both teams, drivers, and boats. (This is kinda like M*A*S*H* when Radar thought that Hawkeye and BJ were pissed at each other......) See you both at Burley.........Ray

Wildchild80
    I thought it time to bring this thread back to life again
    Pictures to follow

WannabeRacing
    Don't tease. . .
    Show us the hardware!

TopCat
    I can't believe this shit! I know Tony would die of a broken heart, if he ever found out he loved someone more than he loves himself, but I can't believe he'd take a forfeit and I surely don't think he owes anyone anything until 3 races are complete. Where's the f#$%&@* honor here gentlman? Right now it falls under the heading of put up or shut up......Quit sounding like a bunch of......WELL YOU FIGURE IT OUT :cry: :argue: :cry:

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122