Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SS vs K

Jordy
    scarlotttttta with the with the package --
    Why do you have to go and gay this thread all up talking about Guru's package, and what's with the stutter????? Fag. :notam:

Moneypitt
    I count at least 3 DNF's last year!!
    That is actually what I am counting on Ray. I figure Mr Rankin has so much Wizzbang stuff on his boat that something will fail and it will be curtains. If not, I plan on outrunning that banana colored canoe. I just hope he accepts the offer and wants to race.
    You may be right about the recent DNFs, but when Mr. Rankin drove he always finished, or it seemed like it anyways.........And he always seemed to be up front, or real close to it. I'm tired of losing to that SS boat with a PS boat, and am working hard to get around him. Thought I had it done at Parker, could run with or away from the 80 on the straights, but those turns, you gotta ace those damm turns, and there aren't many better than Bryant when it comes to that!!!!! AND Mike Lee is no sloutch in the turns either, so it should've been closer than it was. Still a K calling out a SS is a lose/ lose deal for the K, even when he wins.........Like a lightweight fighting a heavyweight, one lucky punch and down goes the BULLY, but the other way around and the k, er, heavyweight, looks bad regardless of the win......Ray

lucky
    Why do you have to go and gay this thread all up talking about Guru's package, and what's with the stutter????? Fag. :notam:
    fixed it
    makes ya go Humm -- Rankins with the Experience - scarlotttttta the with the little package -- All involved - respectable --- I have not seen Toney in the k boat YET -- I have watched the Rankins and they are Poetry in motion ..
    Your right Donald --- INTERESTING

LISA BETERMAN
    Calling the Brothers Dave. (Rankin and Bryant)
    Since none of the other K's are showing up to Red Bluff, maybe you guys would like to put an end to all the debates about which is quicker around the track?
    I have rounded up some money to put up and I am calling you two Primadonnas out! 2 out of three races wins on the long course. On a short course I feel Dave is too good and too fast. On a long course I think he sucks and so do you as the tuner.
    $5000!! Does this sound like something you ladies want to do? Or should we change the game to Yahtzee or Candyland?
    Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
    You've got to be kidding me!!!!!! :argue: Now it's down to a K vs SS is everyone that scared to run against Tony. Why don't you take that money and give to any NKRA boat that shows up and can aleast stay on the same lap as Tony for 2 races instead of tring to beat an SS boat or least give him a 1 lap head start. :yuk:

lucky
    You've got to be kidding me!!!!!! :argue: Now it's down to a K vs SS is everyone that scared to run against Tony. Why don't you take that money and give to any NKRA boat that shows up and can aleast stay on the same lap as Tony for 2 races instead of tring to beat an SS boat or least give him a 1 lap head start. :yuk:
    sasssy - lil lassy

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I thought tony held office in the nkra... could you check with your dad on that?

Sherff BART
    Lisa Bitemysausage dont you have some COKKIES to Bake??? This is the man show in here dont make STUPID COMMENTS PLEASE!!

LISA BETERMAN
    Lisa Bitemysausage dont you have some COKKIES to Bake??? This is the man show in here dont make STUPID COMMENTS PLEASE!!
    If it's the man show where are they, sitting in the garage drinking beer and telling everyone how fast they were? Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to watch good boat racing! :yuk:

egg beater
    If it's the man show where are they, sitting in the garage drinking beer and telling everyone how fast they were? Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to watch good boat racing! :yuk:
    I'd let you watch racing , as long as your serving beer and snausages with the cheese that i like - - and ps quit staring at the tv and get us some more beer woman !
    and when you say good boat racing - I hope your talking about our wacker !

FLYTE RISK
    just curious, but why is the 1500 H.P K boat challenging the 700H.P SS boat??? Kinda like Sangster calling me out years ago and same result for me (win) (win)!! Now no disrespect to Anthony and crew but i would place my money on ,, well K5, !!!!!ha ha Get em tony!! Wow now I am swingin I better let GO.... :boxed:

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast