Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: SS vs K

dossangers
    I know a guy who spanked the K's in an SS years ago he used to drive a green K like mine. HMMM? Who could that be? :rollside: :rollside:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    just curious, but why is the 1500 H.P K boat challenging the 700H.P SS boat??? Kinda like Sangster calling me out years ago and same result for me (win) (win)!! Now no disrespect to Anthony and crew but i would place my money on ,, well K5, !!!!!ha ha Get em tony!! Wow now I am swingin I better let GO.... :boxed:
    Some of the SS guys are nearly perfect in boat set up and driving skill. It all comes down to seconds around the entire course X4.
    Our PS and K guys are not able to run the course to the maximum capability of their boats. The more power you have the harder it is...
    The result can be a superstock taking the checkered flag especially on a shorter than normal and more difficult hairpin turn course (like red bluff).

Wildchild80
    OK Mr Guru the Daves will accept your challenge but why don't you come up with a better offer. How about 10K for the pleasure of Dave Bryant handing your ass back to you on a dirty plate. You set up whatever race course you want and we will be there. May the best team win.
    Oh by the way to get the yellow paint on your boat you have to catch it first.
    Good Luck Gilligan

taxman
    My $$$$ Is on Rankin

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    My $$$$ is on circleboatkidd no-showing again!!! :crossx:

*BN*
    I know a guy who spanked the K's in an SS years ago he used to drive a green K like mine. HMMM? Who could that be? :rollside: :rollside:
    I was there and what is the saying, "WILL NEVER FORGET!"

Life's Rough
    OK Mr Guru the Daves will accept your challenge but why don't you come up with a better offer. How about 10K for the pleasure of Dave Bryant handing your ass back to you on a dirty plate. You set up whatever race course you want and we will be there. May the best team win.
    Good Luck Gilligan
    Who's setting the odd's, I want in.

Good Luck Gilligan
    Well well well, look who decided to come out from under that crusty rock Mr Rankin. I will talk to a couple people and see if we can't up the ante to 10 large. Remember we don't take food stamps as partial payment nor do we accept 2 1/2 blade propellers. The long course it is. You've done everything humanly possible to win by hiring Bryant. It is just not enough though. Good luck to you Mrs Howell.

Who's setting the odd's, I want in.
    The odds on the race are 4-1
    The odds you crap your shorts even

Moneypitt
    Good Luck Gilligan
    Note to all......It is unusual for Mr. Rankin to drop to responding to this stuff, this time HE DID!!!!!!! Heads up, THIS is gonna be badASS
    YO, Tony,....Bro,......Dude,...........You may have just stepped ALL over your private parts. I kinda thing you attempted to fornicate with the wrong bull...........
    PS: Gillian!!!!! Gotta love it.........................Ray

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast