Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the So. Cal V-drivers going this weekend?

QuickJet
    Thinking about heading out to the river this weekend (Blythe area). Little concerned about water levels though. Where is everyone else going?
    Oh, and Red bluff is not on my list.

GofastRacer
    Don't care for long weekends so I'll just be here working on a boat!.. :cry:

AzMandella
    Yeah I try to avoid the Memorial/4th July/Laborday weekends myself.To many of the rookies out on those weekends and it seems to be more of the partiers rather than the hardcore enthusiast.I call them "Amature Weekends".

ColeTR2
    Don't care for long weekends so I'll just be here working on a boat!.. :cry:
    ME 2 to many drunks and to many BIG boats

GofastRacer
    Yeah I try to avoid the Memorial/4th July/Laborday weekends myself.To many of the rookies out on those weekends and it seems to be more of the partiers rather than the hardcore enthusiast.I call them "Amature Weekends".
    More like crazys than rookies, LOL...

GofastRacer
    ME 2 to many drunks and to many BIG boats
    You got that right!..

Go to Lost Lake quickjet, there should be plenty of hotrods running around over there, you might even find yourself a race or two.
    :argue:

dmontzsta
    Quickjet did you see the LaveyCraft project on ebay? It needs paint but might be perfect for you to restore to your Dads old boat.

QuickJet
    Go to Lost Lake quickjet, there should be plenty of hotrods running around over there, you might even find yourself a race or two.
    :argue:
    Thanks Chris, more than likely that's where we will be going. Are there any places near there for fuel....you know, the GOOD stuff!!

QuickJet
    Quickjet did you see the LaveyCraft project on ebay? It needs paint but might be perfect for you to restore to your Dads old boat.
    I'll check it out. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast