Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: CFW Questions???

infotraker
    Our Rv also loaded but only have about 40 miles to go from home. Ora (wife) said she will go and probably watch thru the RV window if raining a lot. Taking off in the morning after the heavy rain and wind stops (hopefully). Got the engine covered and ready to hook up boat in morning. See you there if we don't float away (have small creek in back of property).

mfrey
    Shame on you guys.. ...Talkin' shit about the squirtboats.. Maybe if all the v-drives went out and ran back & forth..Round & Round & back & forth somemore at 55-60mph all day they would maybe understand the concept.. ....That ought'a get things going again.....
    Wasn't that something last Father's Day? First I was kinda pissed (like I have been in years past)...then I had a few drinks and was able to sit back and laugh at the idiots. Butch had a great idea. Everyone pitch in about 50 bucks and we could buy some piece of crap boat...then we could take turns and go out and run all day long...back and forth...round and round...across...run into some one's nice flat...etc...and not give a damn! I better go and refill my rum and coke again.

Doin' Time
    from what i remember from fathers day....there was alot of trailer queens afraid to get there boat wett while a chosen few were out in the water,,rain or shine,then again...myself and alot others left friday...so i cant speak for what happened sat or sun...........butch who????

sixgunsam
    Hey Jim, see you there rain or shine on Sun. Just completed throttle and exhaust, looking forward to testing it out.

Sangster
    I hope all the folks up at CFW are staying dry....We're flooded here in Vacaville... With more to come...

I hope everything is alright Mike. Lots of water everywhere! If we don't get a brake in the weather soon, I'll be moving my shit to high ground.......C'mon!

Hope everyone is O.K.
    80 is closed from at least 2 mud slides.
    I am heading out soon to get grocerys. We are on high ground but by noon may be flooded in.
    I have never seen it rain like this in Reno. And with the snow level above 7000 right now, it is going to get wet here in the valley.
    Shit, I was looking forward to seing everyone & picking up some new parts for the new wee-beastie motor. C'mon
    K-morg

sixgunsam
    Weather for Sunday looks good, this storm thats hitting us now will be out of here in the next couple of hours and will not return until late Sunday afternoon or evening. I hope you guys in the Napa, Vacaville and And surrounding areas can ride it out and not have to leave. Hud, looks like you have some flooding going on up there too, stay dry.

infotraker
    Out driving around out of El Dorado Hills , very bad. Creeks are full, S. Fork American raging. Waiting awhile to leave, creek is full in back, if it gets any deeper the boat in the garage will be surrounded with water. I'll just start it up and head it towards CFW !!! If not today then maybe CFW tomorrow. The roads leading in to CFW may be under water, anyone know the conditions yet ?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast