Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW Questions???

waterwitch

Moneypitt
    Traci, looks like you're camping. Have you got info as to where? and do we need reservations?...I'll probably sleep in my shell, I've done it before. How close is CFW to town/food?........Also, what route are you planning? Maybe we can join up at a point up north.....Greg,(Sangerboy) is out of state, but I'll will touch base with him as soon as he gets back. Anyone else interested in a caravan? and from where?........Ray

Sanger D
    you guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could go, but I got FAMILY commin down from oregon . Hows the flamming pumpkin running now? you guys git er don, she gonna keep up with my old sanger now?tell jeff hello for me and you guys be careful up there,.......................................... this means you too scotty!!!!!!! I'll keep prayin for the good weather for you guys !!!!

Squirtin Thunder
    Ray give me a call

scottys
    Weather and boat parts permitting, I'll get out of here early Fri..I'll pm ya ST

waterwitch
    Traci, looks like you're camping. Have you got info as to where? and do we need reservations?...I'll probably sleep in my shell, I've done it before. How close is CFW to town/food?........Also, what route are you planning? Maybe we can join up at a point up north.....Greg,(Sangerboy) is out of state, but I'll will touch base with him as soon as he gets back. Anyone else interested in a caravan? and from where?........Ray
    I don't know much but here is what I do know.
    No you don't need reservations. It's $23 a night to camp.
    There is no electric, water, hook ups. I can't remember which
    way it is, but I'll look to make sure.
    We are leaving Havasu at 4am. It would be great to meet
    somewhere.
    Town is not to far, I think less then 20 miles.

Moneypitt
    Traci, I spoke with Jim last night. He is looking to ride with Scott and needs to contact him. I would guess you're coming out the 40 to the 58 to Bakersfield then north on the 99. Seems like a good place to meet, the 58/99 junction. I'll stay in touch thru the next couple of weeks and try to nail down an approx. time, as well as who else is pulling north from the greater LA area......Ray

Squirtin Thunder
    Here is a list, lets see if we can set up a north bound caravan around the 58/99 junction @ aproximately 7am. Don't foreget we save an hour going out.
    1) Scotty/S.T.
    2) Waterwitch
    3) Moneypit
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)

Moneypitt
    Greg, when you seee this thread, PM me.............Ray

Mrs.charitycase
    That's cause you want to stay and play with us!
    Yeah so......

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast