Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I own a Catamaran?

tbanzer
    Looking to purchase an HTM sr24. I have looked at several and have narrowed it down to two of them in my price range. Before I Make an offer or purchase I have been trying to get a quote on insurance. Spoke with several agents and brokers and as of yet I havent been able to find anyone to quote me, I have been in contact with Markel and they directed me to a broker in my home state and Im going on a week now waiting for a quote. One of the boats is a 00 with a 502 mag, about 70mph, the second also a 00 and has a 502 mag with a whipple, about 85mph. I have a clean license and have been boating for 18 years, but its my first cat. Anyone want my business?

UnionJack
    shawn wilson @empower solutions in LA, 714.895.7050

Kilrtoy
    shawn wilson @empower solutions in LA, 714.895.7050
    What are you the boat broker now.....

dicudmore
    Looking to purchase an HTM sr24. I have looked at several and have narrowed it down to two of them in my price range. Before I Make an offer or purchase I have been trying to get a quote on insurance. Spoke with several agents and brokers and as of yet I havent been able to find anyone to quote me, I have been in contact with Markel and they directed me to a broker in my home state and Im going on a week now waiting for a quote. One of the boats is a 00 with a 502 mag, about 70mph, the second also a 00 and has a 502 mag with a whipple, about 85mph. I have a clean license and have been boating for 18 years, but its my first cat. Anyone want my business?
    try Kim...she can do Markel or Foremost 928-505-2394

UnionJack
    What are you the boat broker now.....
    yes

Mrs Bad Puddy Tat
    Looking to purchase an HTM sr24. I have looked at several and have narrowed it down to two of them in my price range. Before I Make an offer or purchase I have been trying to get a quote on insurance. Spoke with several agents and brokers and as of yet I havent been able to find anyone to quote me, I have been in contact with Markel and they directed me to a broker in my home state and Im going on a week now waiting for a quote. One of the boats is a 00 with a 502 mag, about 70mph, the second also a 00 and has a 502 mag with a whipple, about 85mph. I have a clean license and have been boating for 18 years, but its my first cat. Anyone want my business?\
    check your pm's I believe I can help you.

Jordy
    I'm sure there is some insurance company out there that would love to help you.... clean out your bank account. Good luck though.

blown dough
    :cry: :cry: :cry: ouch :cry: just insuraned a 2006 32 dcb with Markel, had to sell my first born, good luck

Jordy
    :cry: :cry: :cry: ouch :cry: just insuraned a 2006 32 dcb with Markel, had to sell my first born, good luck
    Should have sold the last kid. You've had them the least amount of time and aren't attached to them as much. You can thank Homer Simpson for that logic.

blown dough
    the last kid is the first born, now what???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast