Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Been working hard.

sintax
    that is quite possibly the sleekest most sexy boat i have EVER seen. It is almost a shame to put it into the water and risk the water spots :crossx:

pixrthis
    that's artwork, amazing attention to detail. What's going on with the Sanger in the backround?

MBMOSEBILT
    That is one of the most spectacular piece of craftmanship. I think I will save the $$$$ and go to prime.

ColeTR2
    What are the switches in the lower left for? Do you cut these parts in house or sub them out if you dont mind me asking?
    One is for the ignition switch and the other is for the starter. We cut most of the parts in house the Cad stuff we sub-out. We will be installing a 3 axis CNC machine with in the next month.
    That's artwork, amazing attention to detail. What's going on with the Sanger in the backround?
    There is two bubble deck Sangers in the back ground. The white and brown one is for sale it’s getting a new motor installed. It’s very clean and all original.

Lefty
    That has got to be one of the nicest installs around, but I have to ask, what did the guy spend to have that done. I imagine the stack of hundred dollar bills would probly touch the ceiling. Unbelievable Job keep us updated on your projects we love it.

pixrthis
    There is two bubble deck Sangers in the back ground. The white and brown one is for sale it’s getting a new motor installed. It’s very clean and all original.[/QUOTE]
    Any chance you can post some pics? Is most of your work on vdrives?
    By the way, your boats bitchen, I had a 77 TR2, your pictures make me think I need another.

lilrick
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72 Hondo
    DAMN NICE!
    Now who´s gonna polish it?

LakesOnly
    Fuhttp://www.fordforums.com/images/smilies/censored.gifin' beautiful.
    LO

river redy
    One is for the ignition switch and the other is for the starter. We cut most of the parts in house the Cad stuff we sub-out. We will be installing a 3 axis CNC machine with in the next month.
    There is two bubble deck Sangers in the back ground. The white and brown one is for sale it’s getting a new motor installed. It’s very clean and all original.
    Whats going on with that Kurtis in the back there next to the Sangers? T hat boat has been there for awhile!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast