Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new boat....

soupersonic
    Howcome my pictures don't show up? (without having to click on the link) I thought if your a signed in memeber, the pics will automaically show on my post?
    You have to hit that yellow thing above that looks like a postcard and paste the properties in there to have the pics show up. Sweet boat, congrats

Steamin' Rice
    looks nice - congrats

pixrthis
    bitchen boat it's gonna be a blast in the Pacific

Semper Fi
    Semper, Can't wait for ya to come out and play! You done good, nice boat! See ya soon. :rollside:
    Faster.....nice meeting you in Havasu at the sandbar. Your Superboat looks great!

FASTERDAMITT
    Likewise Buddy! We should have went for a ride. When's the new boat splashing? I would like to see it.

Semper Fi
    Likewise Buddy! We should have went for a ride. When's the new boat splashing? I would like to see it.
    I was hoping next week, but it looks like it will be another 3 weeks or so. The boat is in Maryland. I am having a trailer built and the transporter can't do it for another 3 weeks or so. I am at thier mercy :cry:

FASTERDAMITT
    Is Jeff Murry transporting for ya? I will be up for the weekend of the 4th if you want to get together. After that I'm bringing the boat back to Palm Springs for Catalina runs during the summer.

Huntingtonbeach
    So you say your heading out to Havsau for the Fourth? Maybe we can finally hook up Tom... We'll be heading out Friday afternoon thru wednesday. Still have my cell? Give me a call and I give you the low down on my boat and how its looking like a 08' model LOL
    Rob

FASTERDAMITT
    I'm pretty sure I have your number still. Where will you be at? I'm takin the RV to Crazy Horse by the lagoon.

Huntingtonbeach
    Staying at my place... southside of town. I'll call you saturday moring when we are heading for the launch ramp... Give me a call if you dont hear from me, my cell has a mind of its own out there on the lake... it likes to go on vacation too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast