Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indy 500

slink
    I'm chearing for Danica Patrick.
    She is starting to make her move. Marco Andretti is also looking good for a rookie, although not rookie blood lines. Must be a blast to drive 220mph WOW.

RitcheyRch
    Last I saw she went from 14th place to 10th place. She did excellent last year and came real close to winning.
    She is starting to make her move. Marco Andretti is also looking good for a rookie, although not rookie blood lines. Must be a blast to drive 220mph WOW.

slink
    Last I saw she went from 14th place to 10th place. She did excellent last year and came real close to winning.
    She is up to #6 right now, highest was 5th

RitcheyRch
    Good for her. GO DANICA!!!
    She is up to #6 right now, highest was 5th

slink
    19 to go. Marco Andretti in 3rd. It's getting good. Danica has had shitty luck w// pits today

slink
    6 to go. Mike Andretti #1 his son Marco #2 Bitchin

Howie Feltersnatch
    Another last minute pass in indy car for the win... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
    Don't get me wrong I like close races but this seems to happen in every race.

Not So Fast
    Damn dude, you dont think that was sort of exiting, father & son shooting for a one two finish and then getting passed in the last 500 ft @ 2nd closest finish in the 90 year history of the race. you're a tough audience NSF

Howie Feltersnatch
    I've watched it from the stands at TMS & I really can't get excited about it. Get some competition in engines & chassis. If a one source league is what they want I think Toyota already has that.

Moneypitt
    I gotta hand it to the Andrettis, both raced very clean at the end when Michael could have assisted his son, and the son, rookie, who also could've been a little harder to pass at the end. Class acts to run clean when all the marbles were on the line.....But I wouldn't expect anything else from them.......MP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast