Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indy 500

KineticoH20
    Who is your cousin?
    JC Agajanian

KineticoH20
    I gotta hand it to the Andrettis, both raced very clean at the end when Michael could have assisted his son, and the son, rookie, who also could've been a little harder to pass at the end. Class acts to run clean when all the marbles were on the line.....But I wouldn't expect anything else from them.......MP
    I worked for a company whose parent company won the first 500 it was #32 the Marmon Wasp it still is in the museum. Many years latter marmon entered again with the Eco water marmon wasp I think in 90 with John Andretti at the wheel I believe we finished 9th.

INEEDAV
    The race was good again this year, hotter then heck, but good. It was one of the cleanest races I have ever seen. Danica looked twice as good this as she did last, no rookie mistakes, just bad luck on pitting right before yellow flags. The finish was awesome, we were right on the finish line. Hornish's experience just paid off, he made a good move on Andretti coming out of 3 and carried just a touch more momentum into the straight away, Michael could have made his son win, but he chose to play fair.
    It would have been nice to see the Andretti's 1 and 2, the sport could have used that excitement for sure.

maxwedge
    I would have loved to see the Andretti's finish 1-2, but I have far more respect for them for running a clean race and not blocking Hornish. Marco ran a hell of a race. Speaking of dirty racing and blocking people in years past to get the win, I wasn't at all dissapointed that Al Unser Jr didn't finish.

It was good to see PJ finish a 500. Him and his farther are family friends of my wife. He is a cool guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123