Thread: 1 Q easy--1 Q stupid--be nice now!!

Jim W
    I am trying to make Anna with a Hallett flatty V-drive that I bought last year in Vegas.
    One of the header water injection logs has gone bad.
    This is the easy question, by the way---- are dry headers ok on Anna????
    Stupid question----
    I bought the boat and have it for sale now and never did register it here in NY
    If the boat is for sale at Anna, with a expired Cali. registration will I be hasseled???
    If I get tickeded for expired reg, no problem, I will pay the fine. I just dont want to be told to leave the lake???
    Just wondering how much law enforcement is around for the weekend???
    3rd question---for extra points---
    Do the have Labatt's beer there???
    Be good, Jim

HammerDown
    I am trying to make Anna with a Hallett flatty V-drive that I bought last year in Vegas.
    One of the header water injection logs has gone bad.
    This is the easy question, by the way---- are dry headers ok on Anna????
    Stupid question----
    I bought the boat and have it for sale now and never did register it here in NY
    If the boat is for sale at Anna, with a expired Cali. registration will I be hasseled???
    If I get tickeded for expired reg, no problem, I will pay the fine. I just dont want to be told to leave the lake???
    Just wondering how much law enforcement is around for the weekend???
    3rd question---for extra points---
    Do the have Labatt's beer there???
    Be good, Jim
    1) Dry Headers are fine, just make sure you have baffles.
    2) "hasseled"...give them a reason.
    3) I know of someone that was told to leave the lake because he didn't have mufflers/baffles in his exhause.
    4) "how much Law enforcement around"...in 5 years I've only seen them once. They were handing around the boat ramp looking for boats making wakes in a "NO WAKE ZONE"...and they got a few, also hit them with tickets for (no baffles).
    5) "Labatt's beer"...sure if (you) bring it.
    My tip for the day...have baffles, and blend in with the crowd you'll be fine. Draw attention to yourself...and you're on your own.

24skaterVA
    In Virginia you can get a 30 day temp. registration, you might want to look into doing something like that, not sure if you can do that in NY.

Jim W
    Thought you were a NYer not a Canadian ay.
    LOL--- I guess its a good thing I didnt ask if we could have French toast for B/fast!!!! HA------------------
    Be good, Jim

buckey79
    In Virginia you can get a 30 day temp. registration, you might want to look into doing something like that, not sure if you can do that in NY.
    I got my temperary registration at wal-mart in the sporting goods section. It cost $10.00. It 's good for 30 days.