Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Win by Default!!!

Well, it seems that tha SS Minnow team failed to answer the call for 2nd round of the SS vs K race. Which by any sanctionaing body's standards would be a forfeit or win by default. Now, I am a sportsman and I am willing to continue this race. Dave, (by some freak act of God) took the first race. Congrats!!
    The SS minnow team looked like they hit 6 out of 6 on the lottery when they won. There were some wet pants sightings on some of them after the race. Gorgy was representin the little people in Red Bluff. So if the Rankin team does not want to push this too the next race, then I expect to see some greenbacks coming way. Great job of driving Dave!

olbiezer
    tony......thank goodness u got rid of that other avatar.........thanks

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    So is a Gorgy part of the 'Welsh Corgi" canine Family?
    Welsh Gorgy :rollside: :rollside:
    http://www.welovepookie.com/FluffsdfgHS.jpg

Wildchild80
    Well, it seems that tha SS Minnow team failed to answer the call for 2nd round of the SS vs K race. Which by any sanctionaing body's standards would be a forfeit or win by default. Now, I am a sportsman and I am willing to continue this race. Dave, (by some freak act of God) took the first race. Congrats!!
    The SS minnow team looked like they hit 6 out of 6 on the lottery when they won. There were some wet pants sightings on some of them after the race. Gorgy was representin the little people in Red Bluff. So if the Rankin team does not want to push this too the next race, then I expect to see some greenbacks coming way. Great job of driving Dave!
    It figures that the Guru team would call out a win by default. At the VERY best it would be a tie. Normally I would not give this any more time but if you want to move this to Irvine or Long Beach We will be up to the challenge (some challenge it is like stealing salt water from the ocean) better sweeten up the pot a little bit. I think you gave us a good run Tony, just how much humiliation can you stand.
    P.S. I hear that"CROW" is very high in cholesterol

FlatStupid
    UH? Dave, Burley would be next! :crossx: Lessin' your skeered! :cry:

GofastRacer
    This is just too funny!..

Wildchild80
    UH? Dave, Burley would be next! :crossx: Lessin' your skeered! :cry:
    You will have your hands full in Burley with your new boat and the new K-69 Freedom Child.

FlatStupid
    You will have your hands full in Burley with your new boat and the new K-69 Freedom Child.Bring em on! The Traffic cone will be runnin' interference with a guest pilot!

Wildchild80
    Bring em on! The Traffic cone will be runnin' interference with a guest pilot!
    Great maybe now we can all see how fast that boat will finally go

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Great maybe now we can all see how fast that boat will finally go
    that was pretty funny!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast