Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else see the crash in the channel????

NOTALENT
    Haha...I think I have a few pics, I will check when I get home. Brand new DCB and a older advantage I think...It happened 3 boats down from us on the Kokohos side near the beginning of the shore. From what my drunken eyes saw was a Yellow and purple DCB turning into a spot on the beach couldnt make the angle so reversed it to straighten up and didnt look backwards and I dont think the advantage was paying attention either....he didnt stop to wait....you guessed it the DCB reversed into him, prop hit the side of the hull and put a nice size hole in the boat.... :sqeyes: it started to sink.. They started screaming and yelling at each other...haha. A boat moved so they can bring the boats in....haha...The Popo came and I dunno what happened from there.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Don't people know, DCB's always have the right of way?
    Haha...you would think sooo..... :crossx:

It all comes back to me why i dont go on big weekends anymore with my boat. You say you have pics?? Lets see this!

dmontzsta
    Sounds like some yuppie boaters doing what they do best.

NOTALENT
    It all comes back to me why i dont go on big weekends anymore with my boat. You say you have pics?? Lets see this!
    I know I took pic of the hole in the boat while on shore...but I dont remember if I was able to get pics of the boats.....everyone rushed over.... :crossx: I will post when I get home.

DCBDaytona
    Uh oh...This should get good.

Not So Fast
    And people ask me "why wont you go out on big weekends" well there you go Now try to figure out whos at fault and who pays for what??????? Good luck. NSF

waterwitch
    Haha...I think I have a few pics, I will check when I get home. Brand new DCB and a older advantage I think...It happened 3 boats down from us on the Kokohos side near the beginning of the shore. From what my drunken eyes saw was a Yellow and purple DCB turning into a spot on the beach couldnt make the angle so reversed it to straighten up and didnt look backwards and I dont think the advantage was paying attention either....he didnt stop to wait....you guessed it the DCB reversed into him, prop hit the side of the hull and put a nice size hole in the boat.... :sqeyes: it started to sink.. They started screaming and yelling at each other...haha. A boat moved so they can bring the boats in....haha...The Popo came and I dunno what happened from there.... :crossx:
    I thought that was YOU! We were in the boat ... 3 boats down. The
    crash was right in front of us. I was suprised how calm the Advantage
    guy was. The DCB guy was flipping out.
    WOW, you were drunk, small hole, not through the hull, no sinking,
    just a STUPID mistake!
    Bye the end of it all, they were all drinking together.
    (we were in the white Kachina)

MR HARLEY
    Don't people know, DCB's always have the right of way?
    ShockwaveBob you rock.

NOTALENT
    I thought that was YOU! We were in the boat ... 3 boats down. The
    crash was right in front of us. I was suprised how calm the Advantage
    guy was. The DCB guy was flipping out.
    WOW, you were drunk, small hole, not through the hull, no sinking,
    just a STUPID mistake!
    Bye the end of it all, they were all drinking together.
    (we were in the white Kachina)
    You should have stopped by!!!
    The hole had to be a good 6-8 inches in the pic and when I looked close up it looked like it was through......and the boat started to sag a good deal...but after all them damn beer bongs like I said...I was drunk... :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast