Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else see the Bishop Don Magic Juan in Steamboat?

BOBALOO
    I have some pics at home of the Bishop rollin 20 deep into steamboat on sunday afternoon. They were in a BIG cruiser and had 3 video cameras catching all the action, Which consisted of them trying to set an anchor, look good while holding their diamond and gold challices (sp) and finally having a little "chit chat" with the law. They did not get to stick around long but were entertaining while they were there. I wish Snoop was with them but no such luck.
    Anyone else see them?

you gots 2 chill
    I saw him in the channel.

scarabrick2
    saw him pull into the cove then I think get told to turn around by the popo. I would have hated to see that big boats anchor not set and drift around.

Todd969
    This guys whole posse was staying at the house on Jamacia across from Orvilles Van DeKamp looking house ( only thing missing is a windmill ). You couldn't miss the limos,Ferrari (sp) Benz's etc. Dan and I rolled by it sunday morning and they were filming some guys out front.

Not So Fast
    OK,OK, I'm old and who the hell is Bishop Don Juan Magic or what ever?? What ever happened to just plain ole names like Bill,Bob,John,Ken or Sue,Judy,Jane ect. I think Bill Cosby was right on about his own race, I'm assuming this was the wonderful Rap contingent right? NSF

Phat Matt
    He was wearing the same thing too.
    http://www.thebishop.us/Images/ImageNews1.jpg

Phat Matt
    I have a picture of him when he came through the channel and the cops pulled them over again. They had so many people on the bow of that cabin cruiser that the stern was lifting out of the water. I'll have to check my pics later.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    He was wearing the same thing too.
    http://www.thebishop.us/Images/ImageNews1.jpg
    I wear the exact same thing in 100 degree weather. Only mine is red.

Phat Matt
    I wear the exact same thing in 100 degree weather. Only mine is red.
    Some of the other guys in his crew were wearing black pants, black t-shirt and shoes.

Kilrtoy
    saw him and the crew all weekend

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast