Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else see the Bishop Don Magic Juan in Steamboat?

Biglue
    I don't understand how he got to be a celebrity. He was a pimp and still glorifies the lifestyle through his actions. Not a very positive role model in my book.

a catered life
    fock being positive these days its all about the money you got and how many hoes role with you. sad but true

selfmade
    Yeah I rented them my house last minute those guys are characters to say the least with it all said and done they took pretty good care of the house

SuperSport
    I saw the Bishop partying at Kokomo's on Sunday night. He had a designated VIP area for him and his crew of course. I just happened to be standing right at the opening of his VIP area as he was walking in with his posse and gave him a cheers with my 24 oz can of Coors Light and his $1xxx dollar pimp cup. He had a bunch of babes pulled into his VIP spot, so I stood there like a fool for a awhile longer

Howie Feltersnatch
    Was he waxed?

syke-o
    yeah i saw him standing behind his mercedes truck with his posse in the jack in the box parking lot... too funny

purrfecttremor
    I saw the stupid focks in steamboat and it was entertaining.

91nordic29
    OK,OK, I'm old and who the hell is Bishop Don Juan Magic or what ever?? What ever happened to just plain ole names like Bill,Bob,John,Ken or Sue,Judy,Jane ect. I think Bill Cosby was right on about his own race, I'm assuming this was the wonderful Rap contingent right? NSF
    i dont know who that is either, lol.

RitcheyRch
    No idea who this person is either. I guess I am not part of the cool kid club....ha ha ha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast