Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help needed finding Bosch Relay

Rocknpalms
    Ive searched the net but can not find this exact part number for a Bosch relay that is used to feed the 12v positive to my ignition. This one has a GM type weather pack fitting. It may be a marine number not sure.
    Part #0 332 204 183 it is a 12v 20/30a
    I would rather buy one online then take two trips to the auto parts store.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ill cross the number tomorrow at work

flat broke
    Might be discontinued, but you can look here using your vehicle info to see if you can find one.
    online auto parts (https://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/mfr,B...L,4152,STARTER)
    Hope that helps,
    Chris

Rocknpalms
    Ill cross the number tomorrow at work
    Let me know. Thanks

boater012
    Ive searched the net but can not find this exact part number for a Bosch relay that is used to feed the 12v positive to my ignition. This one has a GM type weather pack fitting. It may be a marine number not sure.
    Part #0 332 204 183 it is a 12v 20/30a
    I would rather buy one online then take two trips to the auto parts store.
    Send me a picture of what the pins look like I have about 100 relays that I always keep around for doing rewires and somewtimes I get lucky with this type of thing. just post them here or email them to me and ill look. Email is dbboatguy@adelphia.net

sanger rat

Rocknpalms
    Does it look like this? http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku
    Yes it does. Connection and shape. But that is a 40amp. I also need just the relay not the thermal fuse or wire loom. Also the one pictured states Double pull? What is double pull?
    I need it to be normally off.
    Mine is a five wire. I cant show pictures since I wanted to see how a relay works and why this one broke. I took it apart in many pieces to find it rusted in the open position. Funny how everything on a boat finds water sooner then later

bordsmnj
    i wonder if you can find parts by "painless" wiring on line. they make all the good stuff.

boater012
    Yes it does. Connection and shape. But that is a 40amp. I also need just the relay not the thermal fuse or wire loom. Also the one pictured states Double pull? What is double pull?
    I need it to be normally off.
    Mine is a five wire. I cant show pictures since I wanted to see how a relay works and why this one broke. I took it apart in many pieces to find it rusted in the open position. Funny how everything on a boat finds water sooner then later
    I have a new one on the shelf just like it i just hung up with one of my guys and he confirmed the part number and evrything. He ais going to bring ti to me tonight and i can mail it to you manana what address do you want it sent to??? no charge I have plenty of these!

boater012
    Im a few cocktaile into celebrating my engagement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast