Thread: looking for 460 block

godfather
    does anyone know where i can purchase a 460 block. i know HOSS had purchased one from someone on HB. would greatly be appreciated.
    Anthony

Ralph Brunt
    pm lakes only he will know ralph

pm lakes only he will know ralph
    Or, you can look on the website @ www.dscmotorsport.com. I have a 40' trailer full of them. That's one that was watered and grew a little bit in the CP 18 pictured at Blythe.
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

dave186
    ive got one, its been sitting outside for the past year, but...

carreraboat
    i have one complete with heads if interested let me know i will post the numbers off it

godfather
    thanks fellas for the help looking to find out how much it's going to cost. HOSS has said he will give me all the parts off his old 460. the only thing i need is the block cam and carb. its going in my truck 1998 f150 with 10 inches of lift and 35 in tires. :crossx:
    Thanks anthony

LakesOnly
    I've got bare blocks for sale, Dennis has bare blocks for sale, Dave's got one for sale, carrea, etc. Sheez, everyone has bare blocks for sale...so how come you guys in the south can't find any? I have a guy in Tejas that can't find one to save his life and wanted me to ship him one there; now it looks like he's gonna be here in California and pick one up personally. Where the hell are all the southern states blocks? :squiggle:
    By the way, to answer your question, Hoss got his block from Indiana Core, Inc. I recall he paid a measley $75 + shipping, garanteed std bore (never been bored). Don't quote me on that price, and also might be nice to ask the engineering revision on the block (casting #). I sure won't sell you one for that price...I'd rather have the block than the $75.
    If you need one from out here, I'd say check with River Racer @ DSC (above).
    LO

dmontzsta
    I've got bare blocks for sale, Dennis has bare blocks for sale, Dave's got one for sale, carrea, etc. Sheez, everyone has bare blocks for sale...so how come you guys in the south can't find any? I have a guy in Tejas that can't find one to save his life and wanted me to ship him one there; now it looks like he's gonna be here in California and pick one up personally. Where the hell are all the southern states blocks? :squiggle:
    By the way, to answer your question, Hoss got his block from Indiana Core, Inc. I recall he paid a measley $75 + shipping, garanteed std bore (never been bored). Don't quote me on that price, and also might be nice to ask the engineering revision on the block (casting #). I sure won't sell you one for that price...I'd rather have the block than the $75.
    LO
    Makes me happy to live on the West Coast I have had a block given to me and see them cheap all the time.

godfather
    LO
    that is exactly what he paid shiped i think thats more what im looking for. to answer your question i think they are using all the old motors to hold up the levies in new orleans. :rollside: