Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Cat or Deck boat for the $$$$

20SPECTRA
    Just curious on who thinks they know the best cat or deck boat out for the dollar

andy01
    20SPECTRA:
    Just curious on who thinks they know the best cat or deck boat out for the dollar DCB Mach26

mbrown2
    racingrascal:
    20SPECTRA:
    Just curious on who thinks they know the best cat or deck boat out for the dollar DCB Mach26 Ditto...DCB..Mach or F

XFactor
    mbrown2:
    racingrascal:
    20SPECTRA:
    Just curious on who thinks they know the best cat or deck boat out for the dollar DCB Mach26 Ditto...DCB..Mach or F DCB Mach26 F or Standard -----> DEFINATLEY

rude235
    for the money, i think a force would be hard to beat. dcb makes a BEAUTIFUL boat, but you also pay for. i have not spent ANY time in a force so can only speak from what i've heard from friends and read in magazines. and you can never go wrong with an eliminator.

Boatjob26
    DCB Mach/F 26

THOR
    DCB and Eliminators are two of the best out there. I am a tad partial to Eliminator since I own one though.
    HTMs are fast.
    Magics look unbelievable.

mbrown2
    A lot of people will rule DCB because of price. I say list out everything you want, shop the others and go talk to Dave and then you will find the nominal difference in price is well worth it.

andy01
    mbrown2:
    A lot of people will rule DCB because of price. I say list out everything you want, shop the others and go talk to Dave and then you will find the nominal difference in price is well worth it. So very true! Do the home work and really look boats over, then go look at DCB's. It's worth every penny and then some.
    Andy

riverliver

eek! idea argue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast