Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Havasu want to....

Ivan Dan
    get some drinks tonight? Cole Trickle and I just got out here and looking to get some drinks. Anyone game? Call me 714-746-4496

Kilrtoy
    everyone is going to the firehouse right now
    See you there

Jordy
    COULD I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Add that number to your drunk dial folder!!! Post a number in the open on the HB forums and expect late, random, and most importantly incoherant phone calls!!!

Kilrtoy
    COULD I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Add that number to your drunk dial folder!!! Post a number in the open on the HB forums and expect late, random, and most importantly incoherant phone calls!!!
    oh poor dan is screwed now

Devil's Advocate
    No shiat...open season, fire away! :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    everyone is going to the firehouse right now
    See you there
    Haven't been there yet....where is it?

Jordy
    oh poor dan is screwed now
    Especially with the crew I run with. Ask AZJD about the 281-330-8004 number he called last 4th of July when we were in San Diego at the hotel on the water.
    Nothing like going through your call list the next morning and trying to figure out who you called!!!

Kilrtoy
    capri and Mesquite
    just up from terribles and super fuels on left side , on capri...

Ivan Dan
    Only the ladies can call though NO SAUSAGE :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    capri and Mesquite
    just up from terribles and super fuels on left side , on capri...
    Now in laymans terms for people who don't live here full time please? :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast