Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Luvinlife's

abraman1326
    I just wanted to thank you for all your hospitality. It was so nice to not have to bake in the sun on Sun at Red Bluff. The beer was cold, and flowing. Had a great view of the action. Thank you so much for everything. Can't wait till we can all get together again.
    Thank you Mobrien for a great day out there. It was great to see you again, and thanks for the beer. Can't wait till we get together again...
    BRA

uclahater
    Thanks for the invite Cale

Thanks for stopping by MObrien :crossx:

lucky
    thank you - luvinlife /guru - all you fockers -- I love ya man

TAF
    No, Thank you "Lucky" for the ride from Sac. Airport, breakfast on the way and help'n sell so many of those skimpy Modern Outlaw tanktops at the show and shine and at our pit. How come you didn't return Sun.? Did ya get "Lucky"?

Mrs Luvnlife
    I just wanted to thank you for all your hospitality. It was so nice to not have to bake in the sun on Sun at Red Bluff. The beer was cold, and flowing. Had a great view of the action. Thank you so much for everything. Can't wait till we can all get together again.
    BRA
    And action it was.....DAMN!!!!!
    You are so very welcome........anytime!!
    It was great to see you and Lisa again and the kids, not that I wished our kids were there , but they would have had a great time together staying occupied so we could all tend to the beer gardens . And thanks for the expensive beer , you didn't have to! Looking forward to the 3 weeks and counting .

Mrs Luvnlife
    Thanks for the invite Cale
    Missed ya Jimbo!

Mrs Luvnlife
    Hey Lucky!! It was great to meet you, glad to see you guys were alive and somewhat well on Saturday :rollside: .
    I've got a few pics from the Show & Shine that I'll post up once I get a chance to upload them.
    What a weekend, I think this RB trip topped my Firebird trips .

AZKC
    How many guys did you send to the ER with your Ninja goodbye hugs

Mrs Luvnlife
    How many guys did you send to the ER with your Ninja goodbye hugs
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was special for you .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast