Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Who has the Bezer molds anyone building them??

Call Art, he is the pciture Guru...
    Steve

cucci
    [URL=http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=103174SANY0029616.jpg]http://www.freepichosting.info/thumb/103174SANY0029616.thumb.jpg

fc-pilot
    That is Sexy! That would be cool to have a fresh boat out of the mold.
    Paul

olbiezer
    that sure is nice i kinda like a black boat.......lol

Moneypitt
    That is Sexy! That would be cool to have a fresh boat out of the mold.
    Paul
    Paul, I saw that peach in the mold. It was just starting to "pop". Beautiful boat inside, and the cap was laying there beside it. But, the real beauty is Joey's new shop. WOW!! What a work of art. He really did it right and has a great lake view as well.........He has rented a couple of bays out and still has Mega room himself as well as a couple of apartments over the shop......Sure is a stretch above the old Red Rock shop of a few years ago...................Real nice Joey.................Ray

GofastRacer
    Sure is a stretch above the old Red Rock shop of a few years ago
    And the old Torrance shop too I'm sure, lol. I had a black one just like that one, wish I still had it!..

BILLY.B
    Nice looking hull. The black looks really nice also. Looks real straight in these photo's.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Joey, I am glad to see you cleaned the boat for the forum. It looks bad ass. I cant wait to get it home and start puting it together. You have one other job when your done, convince wy wife its okay for me to race again......
    Anyone looking for a new hull, look close at D'Cucci. I looked at some of the things they do that is differant than the others and like it. Stringers go all the way to the nose, the way the glass was laid and materials used, even the gunnel supports go under the deck as well to name a few. It looks very solid and would not think twice about having him build me another one if I needed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910