Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has the Bezer molds anyone building them??

cowboybob
    Did anyone talk to Lee at Schiada, didn't he make a carbonfiber boat?
    Not sure about Schiada.
    As far as "AWOL" Molds are concerned:
    There are Numerous Biesemeyer Molds out there, as well as:
    The "Leach" "Daytona" or "Sundown Marine" Mold......
    The "Revenge" Mold............
    The "Riviera" Mold or "Cut Down Barron" Mold..........
    I just Re-Read an E-Mail from Mel in Canada, he has a "Wide" and a "Narrow" B-Boat Mold. Narrow was allegedly a Splash of Angel Fire but I think he has a T-Deck on his Boat.

FlatStupid
    Lee at Schiada is laying up boats with the Canary mold that Mr. Rankin is currently caretaking.

ColeTR2
    Does Foster have the small Bezer Mold like billy b's boat. That's the one to find. I thought it was in Las Vegas and that some fireman own it.

cowboybob
    Does Foster have the small Bezer Mold like billy b's boat. That's the one to find. I thought it was in Las Vegas and that some fireman own it.
    Foster is in Havasu and he is a Fireman.
    Yes, it's the "Small" Boat, the Bezer not the Biesemeyer.

Yes, it's the "Small" Boat, the Bezer not the Biesemeyer.
    Hi Bob. I don't mean to nitpick this point but thought that all interested parties who care about these boats would like to know the following:
    The "small boat" was Julian's deal. Therefore, the Julian small boats, like mine (Cherokee Maiden) are Biesemeyers.
    When the mold was sold to Ray Brown, the name was not part of the package. As a result, the name "Bezer" was used as an alternative.
    Mine = Biesemeyer
    Billy = Bezer
    but from the same mold.

cowboybob
    Hi Bob. I don't mean to nitpick this point but thought that all interested parties who care about these boats would like to know the following:
    The "small boat" was Julian's deal. Therefore, the Julian small boats, like mine (Cherokee Maiden) are Biesemeyers.
    When the mold was sold to Ray Brown, the name was not part of the package. As a result, the name "Bezer" was used as an alternative.
    Mine = Biesemeyer
    Billy = Bezer
    but from the same mold.
    Yes, I forgot about that did'nt I ?????
    I am not sure, but maybe you know, how many "J.P. Little Boats" were built before the Molds were sold to Ray Brown???
    Foster did indicate that he had not popped a Boat out in a Long, Long, time. I don't know how many "Bezers" there are out there..........
    What I do recall, since we are on the Mold subject, is that Ron Bolton had the Spitfire Plug in his folks Garage up until a few Years ago when it was disposed of at the Dump, said he almost pulled the Rafters Down trying to hoist it up!
    I wonder if all the other "Plug Boats" are long Gone????

cyclone
    it is a pretty common practice for a boat builder to destroy the plug after the mold is made from it. they take up space and you also have the obvious risk of someone else getting their hands on the plug and making their own mold from it. i'd venture to guess that the plugs for many of the good molds are long gone.

canam10
    Not sure about Schiada.
    As far as "AWOL" Molds are concerned:
    There are Numerous Biesemeyer Molds out there, as well as:
    The "Leach" "Daytona" or "Sundown Marine" Mold......
    The "Revenge" Mold............
    The "Riviera" Mold or "Cut Down Barron" Mold..........
    I just Re-Read an E-Mail from Mel in Canada, he has a "Wide" and a "Narrow" B-Boat Mold. Narrow was allegedly a Splash of Angel Fire but I think he has a T-Deck on his Boat.
    Mel just left my house a little while ago. He dropped off some hardware he built for my new little D'cucci Starfire he is helping me put togeather. He will be back here Sunday when he returns from the Carlie,Pa Ford parts meet. Mel does have both molds. He also has a couple different deck molds. The narrow mold he has was taken from a boat built by Julian for Mike Rexford. Mike sold it to a guy in Quebec and Mel did some work on it and ended up with it. The wide boat is a splash taken from Stevie Smith's Angel Fire( the one that was tons of different metal flake colors). Mel purchased the boat from Stevie and raced it as a SS and than later as a CanAm. He still has both molds and said he maybe interested in doing something again. He still has a new boat (wide) with a capsule he may sell. Tim

cowboybob
    http://www.wannaberacing.com/boat.html
    These cats are building them out of Carbon

Sanger D
    Mine = Biesemeyer
    Billy = Bezer
    but from the same mold.............................................. .................................................. .....................This is correct!!(truitt Beal ) told me the same thing,...I have a narrow Julian boat that IS a biesemeyer, was built for bob jenkel.It is a perfect condition boat,could'nt someone splash a new mold from a streight boat?????

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast